Its possible we can build our body in natural way

mikephilip

Awards
Its possible we can build our body in natural way without taking any supplement?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it's called eating food and training.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Steroids are the only way!!!!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
obviously not... nobody ever got big before steroids... ancient gladiators were actually just scrawny dbags with no muscle or talent. history books are full of lies

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I actually heard that ancient gladiators took large amounts exogenous test by eating a steady diet of bull testicles and semen.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I actually heard that ancient gladiators took large amounts exogenous test by eating a steady diet of bull testicles and semen.
Fake news, no bull testicles.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes but you have to realistically look at your genetic potential if you don't want to become the fat guy with muscles. You can't burn fat and build muscle at the same time naturally. Also you can only expect to realistically gain 1-3 pounds of lean muscle a year naturally. The hardest part is sifting through the countless morons who claim natural but are in fact using steroids and other drugs. Avoid looking at YouTube natural bodybuilders. They're all liars and will distort your perceptions. To get a good idea of what's achievable go to nattyornot dot com but beware...the truth hurts. What can actually be done naturally depends on so many factors and it's not even close to as impressive as the fitness industry leads you to believe because 95 percent of the fitness industry are full of crap and lying to you for personal gain (sell crappy supplements, crappy diet plans, leave out the part about injecting 6 compounds a day, etc etc) cue the "steroids aren't magic these guys still have to work super hard" "You wouldn't look as good as them even if you did take what they took" "you're just jealous you can't do it naturally" "But I know someone who competes and he's natural and he's just as big as the pros" "But they drug test in natural competitions" comments. Lmao!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes but you have to realistically look at your genetic potential if you don't want to become the fat guy with muscles. You can't burn fat and build muscle at the same time naturally. Also you can only expect to realistically gain 1-3 pounds of lean muscle a year naturally. The hardest part is sifting through the countless morons who claim natural but are in fact using steroids and other drugs. Avoid looking at YouTube natural bodybuilders. They're all liars and will distort your perceptions. To get a good idea of what's achievable go to nattyornot dot com but beware...the truth hurts. What can actually be done naturally depends on so many factors and it's not even close to as impressive as the fitness industry leads you to believe because 95 percent of the fitness industry are full of crap and lying to you for personal gain (sell crappy supplements, crappy diet plans, leave out the part about injecting 6 compounds a day, etc etc) cue the "steroids aren't magic these guys still have to work super hard" "You wouldn't look as good as them even if you did take what they took" "you're just jealous you can't do it naturally" "But I know someone who competes and he's natural and he's just as big as the pros" "But they drug test in natural competitions" comments. Lmao!
Lotta bull**** in that post

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It’s called Natural Bodybuilding...

Proper training program and eat to grow.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Totally doable!!!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
obviously not... nobody ever got big before steroids... ancient gladiators were actually just scrawny dbags with no muscle or talent. history books are full of lies
what about the greeks and the romans .you only have to look at the statues in Rome , do you think the sculpture was made up and had no life model to work with?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
what about the greeks and the romans .you only have to look at the statues in Rome , do you think the sculpture was made up and had no life model to work with?
You think Zeus stopped by and sat in a pose for them?

Sculptures were exaggerated as well, sometimes based only on written text or artistic renderings of the figure.

Photoshop BC

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
You think Zeus stopped by and sat in a pose for them?

Sculptures were exaggerated as well, sometimes based only on written text or artistic renderings of the figure.

Photoshop BC
well hollywood has made it quite clear that a block buster set in ancient times just wouldnt be right without a muscular lead actor

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
well hollywood has made it quite clear that a block buster set in ancient times just wouldnt be right without a muscular lead actor
No doubt their fighters were muscular, though I found it amusing while in EU how even statues of philosophers, diplomats, Caesars, had serious muscle mass lol

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
I've been to ancient Roman ruins. The Romans were very athletic. The bath houses had wrestling rooms. There was a lot of athletics and everyone was expected to participate. The food was close to the earth. These folks were musclular.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been to ancient Roman ruins. The Romans were very athletic. The bath houses had wrestling rooms. There was a lot of athletics and everyone was expected to participate. The food was close to the earth. These folks were musclular.
Sport / training all day, feasting and orgies all night. Those were the days!!

I envy their war dogs too. Those mollosers were formidable. Nothing like what we have these days.

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
Spend alot of time thinking about ancient naked male models do you?

:joke:

livetolift22

livetolift22

Awards
Well think about the ancient Romans for example, they were very muscular. All they ate was Meat Meat Meat red that is Lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well think about the ancient Romans for example, they were very muscular. All they ate was Meat Meat Meat red that is Lol
All we know about them was paintings And statues, no1 has a real picture. I highly doubt they looked like the 300

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All we know about them was paintings And statues, no1 has a real picture. I highly doubt they looked like the 300
The Persians in 300 looked like they were on gear in comparison to the Greeks. Either that or it was black devil magic

saylee

saylee

Awards
It's definitely possible to build muscle naturally. Training stimulus & nutrition protocols. Doing it naturally isn't easy but if you do it naturally I promise that you'll build the discipline to really see where you want to really go and how you'll get there; as far as building muscle or fitness goal related.

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
Of course we can! Never to the extent of someone using anabolic and androgenic drugs but the 'ideal physique' most normal people aim for is totally attainable naturally,

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i think one of the biggest myths in bodybuilding is that we natties can ''only go so far'', and then we see the the bodybuilders from the 1920s, the so called ''true natties'' and we get so disappointed with their 15''arms and swimmers physique. but the truth is, if you are a true mesomorph, and you have good genetics, you CAN build a substantial amount of muscle mass and strength WITHOUT steroids! look at Jeff Willet for example, he was natty and competed at 199 lbs at 5'7'' (my height), and he was ripped to the max! all this done without steroids, and I've even seen a pic of him weighing 227 lbs in the off season, and not looking too shabby, so yes it can be done, another great natty is Mike O'hearn, he never took steroids allegedly, and the dude is massive, 6'3'' 260 lbs and ripped year round, it can be done, believe (i myself have over 19'' arms all natty and ripped, at 41)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
this is true, i can't stress this enough, red meat really increases our ability to put on muscle mass/strength

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
idk how true this is, but i heard some bodybuilders swallow their own semen because somehow this increases muscle mass. idk how true this is though

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
idk how true this is, but i heard some bodybuilders swallow their own semen because somehow this increases muscle mass. idk how true this is though
This is utter bull****.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What do you think lol.

That aparently had some truth to it because of protien and steroids if on cycle showing up in seman but aside from being gay as fyck it was also determined that it was trace amounts and there was no benifit. You gotta be a desperate mofo to do some shyt like that

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
Not because a handful of retards did it that you can say bodybuilders swallow semen. I think pinning a gram of test will be sufficient... Please use common sense!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not because a handful of retards did it that you can say bodybuilders swallow semen. I think pinning a gram of test will be sufficient... Please use common sense!
Yes you would have to be a retard and gay to do this but it was a bodybuilder how came out and exposed this. When i rember who il shoot you a msg but lets end this topic in the meantime because its fykin gross

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
this is the natty section though, no steroids allowed

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Yes you would have to be a retard and gay to do this but it was a bodybuilder how came out and exposed this. When i rember who il shoot you a msg but lets end this topic in the meantime because its fykin gross
no need to get your panties in a bunch

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
hey lee priest said this in an interview, don't shoot the messenger
You mean that 'interview' called LEE PRIEST The MUSCLE GROWTH SECRET Used By PRO BODYBUILDERS! If you don't know how to spot trolls then it's not anyone's fault.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You mean that 'interview' called LEE PRIEST The MUSCLE GROWTH SECRET Used By PRO BODYBUILDERS! If you don't know how to spot trolls then it's not anyone's fault.
tbh idc if lee swallows his own sperm, it's just protein and vitamins

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
history books are full of lies.

seanmitchell12

Awards
Supplements are essential if you want to take your bodybuilding to the next level. But there are some kind of contradict views regarding this. But i believe that if you are using quality supplements by taking advice from a licensed nutritionist then you are following a right path for achieving your fitness goals. If you are looking for some natural foods for your muscle growth, then this https://www.aqfsports.com/blogs/news/what-are-the-best-foods-to-eat-for-muscle-growth can help you much. You should not get impatient while following your fitness goals.