Its possible we can build our body in natural way

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Its possible we can build our body in natural way

Its possible we can build our body in natural way without taking any supplement?

2. Yes it's called eating food and training.
    •   

3. Nope. Steroids are the only way!!!!!!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

4. obviously not... nobody ever got big before steroids... ancient gladiators were actually just scrawny dbags with no muscle or talent. history books are full of lies
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. Well I actually heard that ancient gladiators took large amounts exogenous test by eating a steady diet of bull testicles and semen.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mikephilip View Post
    Its possible we can build our body in natural way without taking any supplement?
    Seriously
  7. Its possible we can build our body in natural way

Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    Well I actually heard that ancient gladiators took large amounts exogenous test by eating a steady diet of bull testicles and semen.
    Fake news, no bull testicles.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  8. Its possible we can build our body in natural way

Yes but you have to realistically look at your genetic potential if you don't want to become the fat guy with muscles. You can't burn fat and build muscle at the same time naturally. Also you can only expect to realistically gain 1-3 pounds of lean muscle a year naturally. The hardest part is sifting through the countless morons who claim natural but are in fact using steroids and other drugs. Avoid looking at YouTube natural bodybuilders. They're all liars and will distort your perceptions. To get a good idea of what's achievable go to nattyornot dot com but beware...the truth hurts. What can actually be done naturally depends on so many factors and it's not even close to as impressive as the fitness industry leads you to believe because 95 percent of the fitness industry are full of crap and lying to you for personal gain (sell crappy supplements, crappy diet plans, leave out the part about injecting 6 compounds a day, etc etc) cue the "steroids aren't magic these guys still have to work super hard" "You wouldn't look as good as them even if you did take what they took" "you're just jealous you can't do it naturally" "But I know someone who competes and he's natural and he's just as big as the pros" "But they drug test in natural competitions" comments. Lmao!

9. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Yes but you have to realistically look at your genetic potential if you don't want to become the fat guy with muscles. You can't burn fat and build muscle at the same time naturally. Also you can only expect to realistically gain 1-3 pounds of lean muscle a year naturally. The hardest part is sifting through the countless morons who claim natural but are in fact using steroids and other drugs. Avoid looking at YouTube natural bodybuilders. They're all liars and will distort your perceptions. To get a good idea of what's achievable go to nattyornot dot com but beware...the truth hurts. What can actually be done naturally depends on so many factors and it's not even close to as impressive as the fitness industry leads you to believe because 95 percent of the fitness industry are full of crap and lying to you for personal gain (sell crappy supplements, crappy diet plans, leave out the part about injecting 6 compounds a day, etc etc) cue the "steroids aren't magic these guys still have to work super hard" "You wouldn't look as good as them even if you did take what they took" "you're just jealous you can't do it naturally" "But I know someone who competes and he's natural and he's just as big as the pros" "But they drug test in natural competitions" comments. Lmao!
    Lotta bull**** in that post

10. Agree with the YouTube liars tho

11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Fake news, no bull testicles.
    Just picked myself up a pair of No Bullís. Great gym shoes
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Itís called Natural Bodybuilding...

Proper training program and eat to grow.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

13. Totally doable!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

14. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    obviously not... nobody ever got big before steroids... ancient gladiators were actually just scrawny dbags with no muscle or talent. history books are full of lies
    what about the greeks and the romans .you only have to look at the statues in Rome , do you think the sculpture was made up and had no life model to work with?
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    what about the greeks and the romans .you only have to look at the statues in Rome , do you think the sculpture was made up and had no life model to work with?
    You think Zeus stopped by and sat in a pose for them?

Sculptures were exaggerated as well, sometimes based only on written text or artistic renderings of the figure.

Photoshop BC

16. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    You think Zeus stopped by and sat in a pose for them?

Sculptures were exaggerated as well, sometimes based only on written text or artistic renderings of the figure.

Photoshop BC
    well hollywood has made it quite clear that a block buster set in ancient times just wouldnt be right without a muscular lead actor
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Its possible we can build our body in natural way

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    well hollywood has made it quite clear that a block buster set in ancient times just wouldnt be right without a muscular lead actor
    No doubt their fighters were muscular, though I found it amusing while in EU how even statues of philosophers, diplomats, Caesars, had serious muscle mass lol

18. I've been to ancient Roman ruins. The Romans were very athletic. The bath houses had wrestling rooms. There was a lot of athletics and everyone was expected to participate. The food was close to the earth. These folks were musclular.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    I've been to ancient Roman ruins. The Romans were very athletic. The bath houses had wrestling rooms. There was a lot of athletics and everyone was expected to participate. The food was close to the earth. These folks were musclular.
    Sport / training all day, feasting and orgies all night. Those were the days!!

I envy their war dogs too. Those mollosers were formidable. Nothing like what we have these days.

20. Thanks for all great reply!

21. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Spend alot of time thinking about ancient naked male models do you?

22. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    Spend alot of time thinking about ancient naked male models do you?

why do i need to think when i have the body of a greek god anyway

23. Well think about the ancient Romans for example, they were very muscular. All they ate was Meat Meat Meat red that is Lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by livetolift22 View Post
    Well think about the ancient Romans for example, they were very muscular. All they ate was Meat Meat Meat red that is Lol
    All we know about them was paintings And statues, no1 has a real picture. I highly doubt they looked like the 300

25. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    All we know about them was paintings And statues, no1 has a real picture. I highly doubt they looked like the 300
    The Persians in 300 looked like they were on gear in comparison to the Greeks. Either that or it was black devil magic
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 12:47 AM
  2. is it possible she can get pregnant?...
    By MMAMONSTER19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 04:22 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 05:54 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:41 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-25-2004, 12:04 AM