Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

I’m 5,9/5’10 182lbs and just under 16inch guns cold. Sitting around 12-15% I’m currently in a cut so I’m also slightly flat due to the lack of carbs. Is that a respectable size. I think I was 16 1/2 at 205 carb’d up

2. I'm 5'9 180 with 16.2 inches but I feel like they look really small but I'm also at 15% around there anyways I want 18s at least
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23 View Post
    I'm 5'9 180 with 16.2 inches but I feel like they look really small but I'm also at 15% around there anyways I want 18s at least
    Don’t we all lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by Recognize View Post
    I’m 5,9/5’10 182lbs and just under 16inch guns cold. Sitting around 12-15% I’m currently in a cut so I’m also slightly flat due to the lack of carbs. Is that a respectable size. I think I was 16 1/2 at 205 carb’d up
    A lot easier if you post a pic of your guns.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Recognize View Post
    Yes I think your arms are at a respectable size for your bf % compared to the average joe. What I'd like to know is how you grew 3" taller since August.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    Yes I think your arms are at a respectable size for your bf % compared to the average joe. What I'd like to know is how you grew 3" taller since August.
    I didn’t mean to put 5’7

7. Biceps? That's my middle name, lol.
    5'8" , 215lbs, 18ish BF, Biceps 18.5 cold -19ish pumped.
    Goal 20 inch at 15% BF.

Name:  dblbizep.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  54.6 KB
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    A lot easier if you post a pic of your guns.
    Name:  IMG_1033.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  715.4 KB
  9. Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Biceps? That's my middle name, lol.
    5'8" , 215lbs, 18ish BF, Biceps 18.5 cold -19ish pumped.
    Goal 20 inch at 15% BF.

Name:  dblbizep.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  54.6 KB
    Damn son! I just posted a pic too. I need to add some size soon, only been training a year tho

10. Quote Originally Posted by Recognize View Post
    Same son! I just posted a pic too. I need to add some size soon, only been training a year tho
    ONE Year? But you did other sports before, I can tell. Very nice job!

11. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    ONE Year? But you did other sports before, I can tell. Very nice job!
    Nope! This was a year and 3 months ago! Name:  IMG_2757.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  106.7 KB

12. Quote Originally Posted by Recognize View Post
    Nope! This was a year and 3 months ago!
    I don't see a difference, besides the new ink.

-I'm obviously kidding!!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I don't see a difference, besides the new ink.

-I'm obviously kidding!!!!
    Haha! It’s been a journey of really hard training tho, luckily I got a head start. Having family with bodybuilding experience is a lead in the game let me tell you

14. Thanks to AM first time i have some bicep separation, this is Name:  20171024_213431-1573x1659.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  45.8 KB215 lbs, i started 2 years ago roughly at 175lbs. Yikes! For me to have real bicep peaks going to need to do more reps and shred, but still bulk upto like 230lbs at 6'2" ish on a good day.

So cycles have added perm mass, but i think i need to up reps, focus on pump amd contraction, etc. Not so much top strength purely. To really get defined.

15. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Thanks to AM first time i have some bicep separation, this is Name:  20171024_213431-1573x1659.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  45.8 KB215 lbs, i started 2 years ago roughly at 175lbs. Yikes! For me to have real bicep peaks going to need to do more reps and shred, but still bulk upto like 230lbs at 6'2" ish on a good day.

So cycles have added perm mass, but i think i need to up reps, focus on pump amd contraction, etc. Not so much top strength purely. To really get defined.
    Name:  20171024_214135.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  21.7 KB

16. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Thanks to AM first time i have some bicep separation, this is 215 lbs, i started 2 years ago roughly at 175lbs. Yikes! For me to have real bicep peaks going to need to do more reps and shred, but still bulk upto like 230lbs at 6'2" ish on a good day.

I grew biceps mainly on rowing exercises like chin ups and seated row. To add the desired width, smith bar drag curls and BB straight bar curls do the trick.

Name:  hg.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  49.8 KB

17. I have somewhat full longer type biceps. My arms used to look better when I was natty. On trt now. I think my looking at my older pictures from 2004.

First one is from ten years ago Nov of 2007 . I was natural then. I feel my overall arm development, triceps included was better than is it currently. I ve had quite the bicep and tricep injuries, from going to low reps, too heavy.

second ones , third and foutrh are from this year, 2017
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

18. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I have somewhat full longer type biceps. My arms used to look better when I was natty. On trt now. I think my looking at my older pictures from 2004.

First one is from ten years ago Nov of 2007 I feel my overall arm development, triceps included was better than is it currently. I ve had some injuries.

second ones , third and foutrh are from this year, 2017
    How much you weighing now

19. Quote Originally Posted by Recognize View Post
    How much you weighing now
    226 last time I weighed few days ago. Ive been up to 260, No need for that anymore at my age, Im 36.

20. Name:  IMG_1043.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  1.59 MBName:  IMG_1508909512.376865.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  1.68 MB this is how I’m sitting right now. Pretty lean.. Name:  IMG_1508909576.378181.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  203.2 KB

21. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    226 last time I weighed few days ago. Ive been up to 260, No need for that anymore at my age, Im 36.
    Damn I’m trying to weigh something like 210 lean

22. Quote Originally Posted by Recognize View Post
    Damn I’m trying to weigh something like 210 lean
    You're 5ft7 . I was measured in at 6ft 2.5 at Junior Nats. You can see Im a bit stretchy and lanky built.

Youre pretty compact which makes muscle look more even.

23. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    You're 5ft7 . I was measured in at 6ft 2.5 at Junior Nats. You can see Im a bit stretchy and lanky built.

Youre pretty compact which makes muscle look more even.
    I’m actually 5,9 I messed up my stats

24. Quote Originally Posted by Recognize View Post
    I’m actually 5,9 I messed up my stats
    Ideal Height for bodybuilding is around that to like 5ft11. Of Course there are exceptions. What I mean by height is The shorter you are, its easier to fill out your frame. Taller people have a more difficult time adding muscle. When they do it looks freaky. Think Tony Freeman in his prime.

Im satisfied staying at a lighter weight, making small improvements, like bigger calves, or bringing up my arms, or bringing out more detail in my lower lats, just small things to create a better illusion and smile at me when I look into the mirror to show that I did it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Ideal Height for bodybuilding is around that to like 5ft11. Of Course there are exceptions. What I mean by height is The shorter you are, its easier to fill out your frame. Taller people have a more difficult time adding muscle. When they do it looks freaky. Think Tony Freeman in his prime.

Im satisfied staying at a lighter weight, making small improvements, like bigger calves, or bringing up my arms, or bringing out more detail in my lower lats, just small things to create a better illusion and smile at me when I look into the mirror to show that I did it.
    I couldn’t agree more!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-19-2017, 11:31 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-19-2016, 06:54 PM
  3. Whats your favorite company and product?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 11:10 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 10:44 AM
  5. whats your fav. YOGURT and why
    By spike01 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 11:41 PM