Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Recognize View Post
    I couldn’t agree more!

Keep up the training effort man. Though all life stresses and adversities, going to the gym training clearing my mind is one thing that keeps me sane.

https://www.facebook.com/DorianYates...8U&pnref=story
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

2. At 6'3 your arms are well filled out even as a natty 10 years ago. If you don't mind me asking why TRT at 36? Did you not recover from a past cycle? Gotta be stoked with your physique. I can see you've put in the hard yards for a long time.

OP, looking solid. I don't know what you're after in terms of physical development but you're not too far off the stats of early Mr America winners atleast in terms of arm size. The likes of Steve Reeves, Bill pearl and John Grimek. Okay proportions have to be perfected too but these guys had some great muscle development the illusion of size. Average arm size from this era was 17". I'm a bit down you didn't come across a secret elixr to add inches to your height though but what the hell
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    At 6'3 your arms are well filled out even as a natty 10 years ago. If you don't mind me asking why TRT at 36? Did you not recover from a past cycle? Gotta be stoked with your physique. I can see you've put in the hard yards for a long time.

OP, looking solid. I don't know what you're after in terms of physical development but you're not too far off the stats of early Mr America winners atleast in terms of arm size. The likes of Steve Reeves, Bill pearl and John Grimek. Okay proportions have to be perfected too but these guys had some great muscle development the illusion of size. Average arm size from this era was 17". I'm a bit down you didn't come across a secret elixr to add inches to your height though but what the hell
    My testosterone tested out low in Beginning of 2013 at 200 something on a yearly checkup. My Doc sent me to an endo and I tried on five blood tests though a year and a half, finally he put me on trt.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

4. Quote Originally Posted by Recognize View Post
    Nope! This was a year and 3 months ago! Attachment 157156
    Damn dude. Just keep doing what you're doing. Those are great results!

5. It depends a lot on structure and shape. But anything over 18 will be Impressive to general public.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    It depends a lot on structure and shape. But anything over 18 will be Impressive to general public.
    18 lean (sub 10% body fat) will likely be amazing to the general public, assuming around average height (not super tall that 18 would be more normal). Shape is also very important, like you said. Lean 16” with good shape can be impressive to a lot of people.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Just realized this is in the natural forum so yeah 18" at a legit 10% would be extrmley impressive. Probably unrealistic goal for a lot of people.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Just realized this is in the natural forum so yeah 18" at a legit 10% would be extrmley impressive. Probably unrealistic goal for a lot of people.
    Haha, natural changes things for sure.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-19-2017, 11:31 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-19-2016, 06:54 PM
  3. Whats your favorite company and product?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 11:10 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 10:44 AM
  5. whats your fav. YOGURT and why
    By spike01 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 11:41 PM