Which pro hormone would I benefit from?

NavyHm3

NavyHm3

Awards
Good morning to all. I feel as if I'm getting no where with my current regimen and I'm looking for a pro hormone that I could safely use and put on a pound or two of muscular weight. Which would you recommend? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Age? Weight?diet?years of lifting?what is your current regimen?

NavyHm3

NavyHm3

Awards
Forgive me for not including the pertinent details. I'm a 56 year old male who trains regularly. I like using free weights and bodyweight training and I train every other day. I have been training since the ripe old age of fourteen so I would say 42 years and still going strong. Prior to and after training, I perform joint mobility exercises. My diet is quite simple: Egg whites with the occasional yolk, cottage cheese, almonds, yams, ground beef, turkey, chicken, tuna, green vegetables, the cruciferous kind, cabbage, quinoa, rice, both white and brown, beans, all kinds, and whey protein. If there is anything else, let me know. Thanks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super 1 and Super Epi stack would easily put on more than just a couple pounds. 330/500 respectively for 8 weeks.

NavyHm3

NavyHm3

Awards
Thanks for the reply, Jebrook. I will look into the Super 1 and Super Epi.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you relatively lean just now? I find that if I'm 15 to 20 percent body fat then bulking with added supps become a waste of time and money. Even stuff as potent as superdrol does not work efficiently at a higher body fat level. When you increase calories your body is more likely to add to the fat. I found that when I cut down to about 10 percent body fat I can then slowly increase calories, add in the prohormones/designer steroids then gain a heap of weight in a few weeks whilst keeping my abs. Much better end result but the initial cut takes months and many don't have the patience or discipline.

NavyHm3

NavyHm3

Awards
I have been eating as if food was going out of style. I am currently taking in 3,500 calories a day. I'm not as lean as I want to be. I would say I'm at 15% body fat.

NavyHm3

NavyHm3

Awards
Not at all. I appreciate all the feedback. 15% no more than 18%. Lately, I have been eating a lot of food.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like Chemical 1 and 4 stack for a recomp effect
Or Chemical 4 with Chemical X for a killer bulking stack - gonna start that in the winter

Doscile

Doscile

Awards
I really like Chemical 1 and 4 stack for a recomp effect
Or Chemical 4 with Chemical X for a killer bulking stack - gonna start that in the winter
Agreed. On chemical 1 saw incredible lean gains and recovery. Been off a couple months. Back on chemical 1 stacked with chemical x. Chaos and Pain is the most reliable in my experience

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. On chemical 1 saw incredible lean gains and recovery. Been off a couple months. Back on chemical 1 stacked with chemical x. Chaos and Pain is the most reliable in my experience
I trust them with my body
Some companies I don’t lol

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
A 1-AD and 4-AD blend might be the lowest power of Pro-hormones you might want to use.