Which pro hormone would I benefit from?

1. Which pro hormone would I benefit from?

Good morning to all. I feel as if I'm getting no where with my current regimen and I'm looking for a pro hormone that I could safely use and put on a pound or two of muscular weight. Which would you recommend? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

2. Age? Weight?diet?years of lifting?what is your current regimen?
    •   

3. Forgive me for not including the pertinent details. I'm a 56 year old male who trains regularly. I like using free weights and bodyweight training and I train every other day. I have been training since the ripe old age of fourteen so I would say 42 years and still going strong. Prior to and after training, I perform joint mobility exercises. My diet is quite simple: Egg whites with the occasional yolk, cottage cheese, almonds, yams, ground beef, turkey, chicken, tuna, green vegetables, the cruciferous kind, cabbage, quinoa, rice, both white and brown, beans, all kinds, and whey protein. If there is anything else, let me know. Thanks.

4. Super 1 and Super Epi stack would easily put on more than just a couple pounds. 330/500 respectively for 8 weeks.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

5. Thanks for the reply, Jebrook. I will look into the Super 1 and Super Epi.
    •   

6. My weight is currently 194lbs.

7. Quote Originally Posted by NavyHm3 View Post
    My weight is currently 194lbs.
    Height please?

8. Are you relatively lean just now? I find that if I'm 15 to 20 percent body fat then bulking with added supps become a waste of time and money. Even stuff as potent as superdrol does not work efficiently at a higher body fat level. When you increase calories your body is more likely to add to the fat. I found that when I cut down to about 10 percent body fat I can then slowly increase calories, add in the prohormones/designer steroids then gain a heap of weight in a few weeks whilst keeping my abs. Much better end result but the initial cut takes months and many don't have the patience or discipline.

9. 5 feet 8 inches

10. Quote Originally Posted by NavyHm3 View Post
    5 feet 8 inches
    Sorry another one, do you know your body fat level?

11. I have been eating as if food was going out of style. I am currently taking in 3,500 calories a day. I'm not as lean as I want to be. I would say I'm at 15% body fat.

12. Not at all. I appreciate all the feedback. 15% no more than 18%. Lately, I have been eating a lot of food.

13. I am 5 feet 8 inches tall.

14. I really like Chemical 1 and 4 stack for a recomp effect
    Or Chemical 4 with Chemical X for a killer bulking stack - gonna start that in the winter
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

15. Thanks for the info.

16. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I really like Chemical 1 and 4 stack for a recomp effect
    Or Chemical 4 with Chemical X for a killer bulking stack - gonna start that in the winter
    Agreed. On chemical 1 saw incredible lean gains and recovery. Been off a couple months. Back on chemical 1 stacked with chemical x. Chaos and Pain is the most reliable in my experience

17. Quote Originally Posted by Doscile View Post
    Agreed. On chemical 1 saw incredible lean gains and recovery. Been off a couple months. Back on chemical 1 stacked with chemical x. Chaos and Pain is the most reliable in my experience
    I trust them with my body
    Some companies I don’t lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

18. A 1-AD and 4-AD blend might be the lowest power of Pro-hormones you might want to use.

19. Thanks for the advice.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which pro-hormone is right for my goals?
    By LearnAnabolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 08:27 PM
  2. Which Pro-hormone would be best?
    By kkevin56 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 11:50 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 03:10 PM
  4. Who would get help from a PRO?
    By Nuteboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11