Fake or Natty - Joey Swoll

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If you read the comments of his pics on instagram (I can't anymore he blocked me) there are lots of guys who incorrectly assume he's natty and congratulate him for doing it the hard way. He doesn't correct them. I would post more examples of him but again, I'm blocked. I know for sure he posted a before and after and he didn't mention anything about being natty but he certainly insinuated he's natty because all he wrote was "5 yrs of hard work", as if his after pic could be achieved simply through diet and excersize. He infers he does things natty by stating all he needed to achieve that body was just hard work. I'm not jelly, I commented insinuating what he's saying is dangerous to impressionable young guys who don't know what the human body can and can't achieve on its own.

2. Quote Originally Posted by HellAtlantic View Post
    If you read the comments of his pics on instagram (I can't anymore he blocked me) there are lots of guys who incorrectly assume he's natty and congratulate him for doing it the hard way. He doesn't correct them. I would post more examples of him but again, I'm blocked. I know for sure he posted a before and after and he didn't mention anything about being natty but he certainly insinuated he's natty because all he wrote was "5 yrs of hard work", as if his after pic could be achieved simply through diet and excersize. He infers he does things natty by stating all he needed to achieve that body was just hard work. I'm not jelly, I commented insinuating what he's saying is dangerous to impressionable young guys who don't know what the human body can and can't achieve on its own.
    Well, we all know (?) for sure that the juice won't do the work for you. So I wouldn't say he's wrong for not stating the fact that he is doing something illegal. It's the same for lots of people at wall street or in other business related jobs, where as coke and other stuff is used to be able to work their asses off. You won't give the credit for the results to the coke, but to the hard work. I personally think it's up to people themselves to learn and get educated. The world is not a place where straight answers and the truth is presented at a silver plate.
    •   

3. Ppl on Wall St don't say "purchase my plan and you too can be just like me".

4. Did it not take hard work regardless of if he is natural or not? Claiming to be natural is different than just not declaring to be using illegal drugs on a social media platform.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Did it not take hard work regardless of if he is natural or not? Claiming to be natural is different than just not declaring to be using illegal drugs on a social media platform.
    Seems like it's not comprehensible to not wanna admit to the whole world committing a crime.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fake or Legit Anavar?
    By BoardGuest978 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 09:53 PM
  2. fake or real D Bol
    By kung fu panda in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 04:23 PM
  3. Replies: 4