Pre workout regime

  1. Pre workout regime


    What is your preferred pre workout regime. Like what do you do before a workout (nutrition , supplements, napping time, etc). I currently take a GDA and eat about 100g of carbs and a protein shake before my nap which right before I go to sleep I will take my pre workout so by the time I wake up it will have hit me and I won't be drowsy. Upon waking up I will either have a bowl of applesauce non sweet or a banana.


  2. On weekend morning workouts:
    -black coffee
    -bran muffin with grass fed butter
    -banana
    -50 gWhey protein
    -Glass of milk
    •   
       


  3. Weekdays:
    Wake up, EC Stack, wait 30-40 minutes, pre-workout stims, train.

    Weekends:
    Wake up, EC Stack, wait 30-40 minutes, Slinmax (GDA), 60-80g carbs, wait an hour, pre-workout stims, train.

    I don't really have the time during the week to get up and eat before training, so I've adjusted quite well to fasted training. But on the weekends my protocol is similar to yours. I always get an amazing pump after a higher carb breakfast and a GDA.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Weekdays:
    Wake up, EC Stack, wait 30-40 minutes, pre-workout stims, train.

    Weekends:
    Wake up, EC Stack, wait 30-40 minutes, Slinmax (GDA), 60-80g carbs, wait an hour, pre-workout stims, train.

    I don't really have the time during the week to get up and eat before training, so I've adjusted quite well to fasted training. But on the weekends my protocol is similar to yours. I always get an amazing pump after a higher carb breakfast and a GDA.
    About GDA do they force feed glucose into the muscle or does it dispose of it through your excretory system? I am not sure how the mechanisms work behind it. I know ALA works through glut4 but the others I don't understand.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    About GDA do they force feed glucose into the muscle or does it dispose of it through your excretory system? I am not sure how the mechanisms work behind it. I know ALA works through glut4 but the others I don't understand.
    I wouldn't use the term "force feed", but many ingredients in GDA products can help direct glucose into the muscle. Agmatine is a good example of this - it can stimulate the release of beta-endorphin which can help take glucose from of the bloodstream and push it into muscle. Other GDA ingredients like berberine help by improving insulin sensitivity and glucose transport in the body. So when used before a workout with a carb meal it can be beneficial in helping to transport fuel to your muscles.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  6. If tired from work, have a half hour nap.

    then 30 mins before driving
    USP Max Reps+Nitro
    Half a scoop of Jack3d (full scoop keeps me up all night)

    Creatine goes in the workout water bottle to sip throughout.

  7. I train around 8.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

    6.30 a.m. 1 scoop Xtend, 1-2 caps Slinmax
    7.00 a.m. 1 scoop Whey+50g-100g Rolled oats (i mixed them the night before and keep in the fridge)
    8.00 a.m. stim of my choice ( i rotate between Quake, Hypermax XT and Conquer Unleashed)

    8.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. train
    😀

    Cardio day:
    I always bring my Oxymax XT with me. I will just pop 1-2 caps then go for fast walking on the street (during office hours) or slow and steady ride on stationary bike .

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    If tired from work, have a half hour nap.

    then 30 mins before driving
    USP Max Reps+Nitro
    Half a scoop of Jack3d (full scoop keeps me up all night)

    Creatine goes in the workout water bottle to sip throughout.
    I put creatine in water bottle during as well. Mix it in with some BCAAs.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JAMES1980 View Post
    I train around 8.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

    6.30 a.m. 1 scoop Xtend, 1-2 caps Slinmax
    7.00 a.m. 1 scoop Whey+50g-100g Rolled oats (i mixed them the night before and keep in the fridge)
    8.00 a.m. stim of my choice ( i rotate between Quake, Hypermax XT and Conquer Unleashed)

    8.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. train


    Cardio day:
    I always bring my Oxymax XT with me. I will just pop 1-2 caps then go for fast walking on the street (during office hours) or slow and steady ride on stationary bike .
    Rotating between pres is unreal although expensive if you buy in one shot.

  10. My favourite training hours would be around noon. I used to train around 12.00-1.30 p.m. before someone call me "papa" 😍. Now have no choice . Need to squeeze my training session into my family/work schedule.

    Now i am posting my comment and waiting for my daughter who is pooping ....
  11. Pre workout regime


    Quote Originally Posted by JAMES1980 View Post
    My favourite training hours would be around noon. I used to train around 12.00-1.30 p.m. before someone call me "papa" . Now have no choice . Need to squeeze my training session into my family/work schedule.

    Now i am posting my comment and waiting for my daughter who is pooping ....
    Lol yeah my fav time is in the evening cause I feel that's when my joints are best cause they've had blood flow through them all day only downside is the stims keep you up although if you take them 5 hours before sleep I find myself to be ok.


    I'll have to figure it out when that day comes tho haha for the time being I'm only 20 and enjoying the commitment free lifestyle lol (other than school and work of course).

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    Lol yeah my fav time is in the evening cause I feel that's when my joints are best cause they've had blood flow through them all day only downside is the stims keep you up although if you take them 5 hours before sleep I find myself to be ok.


    I'll have to figure it out when that day comes tho haha for the time being I'm only 20 and enjoying the commitment free lifestyle lol (other than school and work of course).
    I envy you 👿

  13. Weekdays wake up around 4-4:20 AM take my xgels stack and sip on some PWO and usually repping out weight by 5 AM with some BCAA intra. Saturday typically is wake up eat some oats with whey protein. let that settle for about an hour. Take my xgels stack and sip on some pre and hit the gym, i sip on some BCAA sometimes just cuz of the flavor.. I know it's not helping on Saturdays since I already had a meal.

  14. 2am-(no joke. I train at 3 am before work) mix 1 scoop man sports game day with 1 scoop high tech off the chain bcaa/w dmaa..add 4 grams citrulline Malate ...I LOVE This stack.

    2:15 am - eat-large bowl of cream..currently eating special k with berrys and using 1.5 cups egg whites for my "milk"...digests super easy ...perfect for my pre workout meal

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Weekdays wake up around 4-4:20 AM take my xgels stack and sip on some PWO and usually repping out weight by 5 AM with some BCAA intra. Saturday typically is wake up eat some oats with whey protein. let that settle for about an hour. Take my xgels stack and sip on some pre and hit the gym, i sip on some BCAA sometimes just cuz of the flavor.. I know it's not helping on Saturdays since I already had a meal.
    Lol I know I sip on bcaas too cause it's better for you than fruit juice

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    2am-(no joke. I train at 3 am before work) mix 1 scoop man sports game day with 1 scoop high tech off the chain bcaa/w dmaa..add 4 grams citrulline Malate ...I LOVE This stack.

    2:15 am - eat-large bowl of cream..currently eating special k with berrys and using 1.5 cups egg whites for my "milk"...digests super easy ...perfect for my pre workout meal
    Large bowl of cream? And damn I never thought of using pasteurized egg whites as my milk that's so smart.

  17. * Cereal
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 04:31 PM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 04:56 PM
  3. Pinning: Pre-workout or Post-workout?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 10:10 AM
  4. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 10:54 PM
  5. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 05:49 PM
Log in
Log in