This the right place?

1. This the right place?

Alright. I'm 24 and 178lbs at 5'8 with 18% body fat trying to cut down to 12-10 by the summer. I don't take any supplements except ZMA.

I lift four days a week with LISS every morning and HIIT twice a week. Workouts never go beyond an hour.

So my questions are

Best pre workout with PA?

What could I or should I take to increase fat burning and muscle building?

2. Best Pre with Phosphidatic acid would be triumph. While not a preworkout per se, it can definitely be used pre. I generally stack the unflavored with my pre of choice for convenience

As far as fat burning, Alpha Y or EC with fasted cardio will help. Some nonstim options are Assassinate - which is a nonstim fat burner with GDA properties.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Best Pre with Phosphidatic acid would be triumph. While not a preworkout per se, it can definitely be used pre. I generally stack the unflavored with my pre of choice for convenience

As far as fat burning, Alpha Y or EC with fasted cardio will help. Some nonstim options are Assassinate - which is a nonstim fat burner with GDA properties.
    Could I build a stack around Olympus Labs and do just fine? Tr1upm/Conqu3r for the pre workout and what is the difference between all of OL's fat burners?

Is the anti-estrogen necessary?

What's the difference between all of OL's muscle builders?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Solem View Post
    Could I build a stack around Olympus Labs and do just fine? Tr1upm/Conqu3r for the pre workout and what is the difference between all of OL's fat burners?

Is the anti-estrogen necessary?

What's the difference between all of OL's muscle builders?
    Agreed with @Woody on Tr1umph if you're looking for a PA product. Tr1umph is a very complete PA supplement with a handful over other goodies. You could definitely build a stack around OL if you wanted to, but I would watch your stimulant intake if you plan to stack a preworkout and high stim fatburner together.

You might want to experiment with using Tri1umph stacked with a thermogenic product like Oxymax XT or Ignit3 as a preworkout. Chances are that the stims from the thermogenic will be enough to amp you up for the workout. You shouldn't need an anti-estrogen product at all, especially if you're just using PA and a preworkout or thermogenic.

Another consideration to stack with Tr1umph would be Alphamax XT. Keep in mind that losing fat and building muscle simultaneously is very difficult, but Alphamax XT is a great solution if you're looking to maintain strength while dieting. It contains a solid natural test boosting profile, as well as a natural AI and ingredients to limit estrogen and cortisol levels. Alphamax XT also contains forskolin, which has been studied to improve body composition (muscle gain, fat loss)
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Newbie..is THIS the right stack/Cycle...?
    By dr_mowgli in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 11:46 PM
  2. Is this the right path for Spawn
    By popeye8919 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 09:20 PM
  3. Is this the right stuff for a SERM?
    By waynaferd in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 08:52 PM
  4. is this the right amount?