Xgels or FD lean bulk suggestions

Stantheman85

Awards
Greetings all,

Want to start off with a little bit about me.... I am about to turn 25 yo. Been lifting since I was 13. Got more serious about it at 17 until I was 23. I then took nearly a 2 year break from the gym. And damn, have I forgotten how much I love to move weights around and get swole, it really is a passion of mine. I'm here to stay this time. My max weights during my prime we're 245x7 bench, 335x7 squat and 275x5 hang clean and I was 195 at the time.

I have taken several PH cycles (epi/tren and hdrol/ stanodrol) in the past, I responded very well to them. The only side effect I had was joints, but that was quickly resolved with animal flex. With that being said, I don't want to go down that path again. It was fun, but I want to go the more natural path now. FYI, I got blood work after my last cycle and it came back great.

I am currently
6'3"
185-187 lb
10-12% bf
On a maintenance keto diet (70-75% fat, 20-25% protein and 5% carbs) w/ a weekend carb cycle (basically swap the fat and carbs). I eat a very clean diet even on the weekends. Organic chicken, wild caught fish, bacon- Canadian and regular, coconut oil, mct oil, avocados, greens, cage free eggs, grass fed cheese, avocado oil, almonds, pb, low carb bars) that pretty much sums up my weekdays.

My goal:
Gain strength: most important
Gain size: would like to max out at 190-195, but weight isn't that important to me at this point. Obviously this is all dependent on my diet. My only request is that I don't want to have to buy a whole new wardrobe, but wouldn't mind popping out of my current :p

Current supps:
Creapure 2.5g 2x daily
Bcaas 20-30g per day
Multi 1x daily
Cla 2x daily
Glutamine 20-30g daily
Hmb 3.5g daily 2 doses
Vitamin c & d 1x daily
Beta alanine- 2-3x daily
NO- pre work out
Jym pre workout
Fish oil 2x daily
Zma before bed

Here is my list.. I feel like I go back and forth every time everyday. I would really like to lock down a cycle so I can order and have everything ready for when I'm ready to start. Sometime in March most likely.

I've read great things on xgels and fd 2.0. I feel like I want to run one of those two. Maybe even bridge an xgels cycle with fd 2.0 to lean out after a bulk...

If I ran xgels I would probably add ABE and either ergonine, tr1umph or or1gin.

If I ran fd 2.0, I would probably run it with alphamax xt or maybe xgels. Possibly solo dolo.

I want to open up this discussion with everyone's suggestions/advise. This is my decision to make and I want to make sure I have everything lined up. I will most likely log my cycle. It's been a while since I've been in the game, so any advise if appreciated!

Thanks all!!! And sorry for the long post.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Long post, but great detail. You know what you're talking about!

Sounds like you have a solid stack of staple products/ingredients. If you haven't used any of the natural anabolic products you've listed, I would start simple. Stacking too many products together at once can make it difficult to assess what is working and how you're responding to each product. I think at the most you should select two products and stack them, and all of the products you've listed are a great options.

If you're looking to stay lean and gain strength/size, FD2.0 is a great product. I would also recommend looking into Massmax XT, which is very new to the market. Massmax XT contains (-)-epi along with maaany other great ingredients that align with your goals. Hate to throw another product onto your radar, but I think Massmax XT would be a great fit as a standalone product.

Other great stack that users love is X-Gels and ABE or Alphamax XT. My go-to favorite natty stack is X-Gels, Triumph, and Alphamax XT; it hits so many avenues of strength and size gains while helping you stay lean. I've never seen a log from anyone using X-Gels on keto, so I would be interested to see the results.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
ARA produces inflammation. FD2 reduces inflammation. It is highly recommended by Brundel (FD2 creator) to not run these compounds together. ARA is already hard on the joints. On a cut, this can exasperated. I have used both extensively and would recommend FD2. Run it with a test booster if you want, but it stacks well with PA and or DAA which are ultra- cheap. You can Run FD2 year around btw. It causes hunger a hunger increase. You may go on a cut and find you can't lose scale weight very easily; however, that you do indeed get cut.

Stantheman85

Awards
Much appreciated the replies guys.

I'm not sure if I have worked more on my job or researching about massmax xt today....

After reading the reviews and logs on massmax xt, it sounds like this is a very solid bulking supp especially for 8 weeks. I may have switched my mind again.... when I wrote this post, I think this was more what I was looking for especially since this my first supp since hitting the gym again. Xgels is still an option, and it's a reallllly tough decision right now. There is only 13.5 weeks until Memorial Day weekend so I don't think I'm going to get to use both this winter/spring.... :'(

I didn't mention my workout style, but it is mostly bodybuilding movements, but I usually super set my lifts to be efficient in the gym. Right now I am focusing on heavier weights. Depending on the lift either targeting 4-6 or 6-8 sets for 3-4. Realllllly wanting to grow my chest, it's always been my weak point.

Is there any support/ add't supps I need/should take while taking massmax xt? I have my current staples, but always up for trying something new. I will probably try to consolidate my supps at some point so I'm not using 15 minutes a day dosing my supps lol. Any recommendations are appreciated.

I am thinking I will take this for 8 weeks and see how I respond to this solo. I am itching to take fd though, so I think my best approach would be to start fd post massmax xt. My question is can I run back to back or do I need to take a break? Sounds like fd will allow me to shred some weight into the summer post semi-bulk.

Also, does anyone know where I can find MassMax Xt for the low-low? I know there is reps on here so pointing me in the right direction is appreciated.

Thanks again everyone.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Much appreciated the replies guys.

I'm not sure if I have worked more on my job or researching about massmax xt today....

After reading the reviews and logs on massmax xt, it sounds like this is a very solid bulking supp especially for 8 weeks. I may have switched my mind again.... when I wrote this post, I think this was more what I was looking for especially since this my first supp since hitting the gym again. Xgels is still an option, and it's a reallllly tough decision right now. There is only 13.5 weeks until Memorial Day weekend so I don't think I'm going to get to use both this winter/spring.... :'(

I didn't mention my workout style, but it is mostly bodybuilding movements, but I usually super set my lifts to be efficient in the gym. Right now I am focusing on heavier weights. Depending on the lift either targeting 4-6 or 6-8 sets for 3-4. Realllllly wanting to grow my chest, it's always been my weak point.

Is there any support/ add't supps I need/should take while taking massmax xt? I have my current staples, but always up for trying something new. I will probably try to consolidate my supps at some point so I'm not using 15 minutes a day dosing my supps lol. Any recommendations are appreciated.

I am thinking I will take this for 8 weeks and see how I respond to this solo. I am itching to take fd though, so I think my best approach would be to start fd post massmax xt. My question is can I run back to back or do I need to take a break? Sounds like fd will allow me to shred some weight into the summer post semi-bulk.

Also, does anyone know where I can find MassMax Xt for the low-low? I know there is reps on here so pointing me in the right direction is appreciated.

Thanks again everyone.
You can run them back to back. MassmaxXT is 20% at nutriverse at the moment.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Thanks again everyone.
You're welcome. bigsmall has you covered on the hookup - 20% off at nutriverse currently.

As far as staples, I would say you're all set. Massmax XT doesn't require any additional staple supplements, and your current staple stack is already incredibly solid. My only critique would be to add in a magnesium and potassium supplement because you're doing keto. Other than that, you've got it all dialed in.

I think your stack setup would be great. Use Massmax XT for 8 weeks, and then follow it up with FD2 for a recomp or cut so you can dial in some leanness for Memorial Day weekend. I think that's a great strategy, and there won't be any issues running them back to back