My natural stack vs Prohormone stack

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Lot of people asking me how i gain gains with natural way and if it works well down side i will explain somethings about it .

Hello,first of all i wanna tell you that i have run before 2 times prohormone stack trenavar and epistane both from olymbus labs for support i had Arimacare pro live.52 +tudca for extra protection i run 30/60/60/90/90 and 30/30/45/45/45 trenavar,epistane respectivetly.But i had some side effects that i didnt like them at all (i will explain later about that ),but i love results of pumps gains and feels while i was trying so i was looking for something less side effected ,so i decide to start looking for something else "more natural". 10 days ago i start Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 ,Olympus Labs Str3ngth Unleashed,Dedicated Nutrition IG-ONE,Performax Lab AlphaMax XT.The pump was ****ing great ,veins everwhere,recovery insane, strenght gains perfect,fat buring also worked more than i was waiting.In both "cycles" i was using BCCA,GLUTAMINE,Pre work out,creatine,and a formula for my sleep.To be honest i prefered the Natural way cause of side effects,while i was runing prohormones i couldnt sleep at all i was resting about 4-5hours and i was waking up all the time,i had too much rage and anger i couldnt calm down,and the worst when i had sex i didnt enjoy it at all if you can feel me ,the benefits of prohormones compare natural way was that i had more gains more strenght benefits. i was doing same diets both of times 5 meals dailly 75gr rice 100 gr vengetables 220 gr breast chicken per meal 2 of them i had 10gr olive oil and 2 of them 40gr of peanutbutter .So if you dont mind about side effects prohormones is great but if you care about them that Natural stack works great.

Benefits of Prohormones Vs Natural way

Gains:In both situations i had gains prohormones was more ofc.
Recovery:Recovery was good and same on both Cycle
Strenght gain:prohormone was around 40%compare natural way was around 20%
Fat Loss: Both works insane but i think prohormones made me more dry and hard in looking.

Side effects of Prohormones vs Natural Stack
RUN pct after prohormone cycle
keep in check your prohormones while in prohormones if you wanna be safe
with blood test
Anger and rage while prohormones was a lot

So if you want some clean gains with zero side effects you can still do it with natural way if you want something more strong i think you have use something stronger :D. But have in your mind that natural way costed me around 100 euro more than prohormones for some people that is side effect.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Lot of people asking me how i gain gains with natural way and if it works well down side i will explain somethings about it .

Hello,first of all i wanna tell you that i have run before 2 times prohormone stack trenavar and epistane both from olymbus labs for support i had Arimacare pro live.52 +tudca for extra protection i run 30/60/60/90/90 and 30/30/45/45/45 trenavar,epistane respectivetly.But i had some side effects that i didnt like them at all (i will explain later about that ),but i love results of pumps gains and feels while i was trying so i was looking for something less side effected ,so i decide to start looking for something else "more natural". 10 days ago i start Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 ,Olympus Labs Str3ngth Unleashed,Dedicated Nutrition IG-ONE,Performax Lab AlphaMax XT.The pump was ****ing great ,veins everwhere,recovery insane, strenght gains perfect,fat buring also worked more than i was waiting.In both "cycles" i was using BCCA,GLUTAMINE,Pre work out,creatine,and a formula for my sleep.To be honest i prefered the Natural way cause of side effects,while i was runing prohormones i couldnt sleep at all i was resting about 4-5hours and i was waking up all the time,i had too much rage and anger i couldnt calm down,and the worst when i had sex i didnt enjoy it at all if you can feel me ,the benefits of prohormones compare natural way was that i had more gains more strenght benefits. i was doing same diets both of times 5 meals dailly 75gr rice 100 gr vengetables 220 gr breast chicken per meal 2 of them i had 10gr olive oil and 2 of them 40gr of peanutbutter .So if you dont mind about side effects prohormones is great but if you care about them that Natural stack works great.

Benefits of Prohormones Vs Natural way

Gains:In both situations i had gains prohormones was more ofc.
Recovery:Recovery was good and same on both Cycle
Strenght gain:prohormone was around 40%compare natural way was around 20%
Fat Loss: Both works insane but i think prohormones made me more dry and hard in looking.

Side effects of Prohormones vs Natural Stack
RUN pct after prohormone cycle
keep in check your prohormones while in prohormones if you wanna be safe
with blood test
Anger and rage while prohormones was a lot

So if you want some clean gains with zero side effects you can still do it with natural way if you want something more strong i think you have use something stronger :D. But have in your mind that natural way costed me around 100 euro more than prohormones for some people that is side effect.
I like your natty cycle any thing you would of changed to make it better?

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
i enjoy100% the cycle brother nothing to change :D