My Come Back!

Briansuchanek

Briansuchanek

Awards
So I've been lifting pretty seriously for about 5 years now, I've gone through ups and downs and weight gain and weight loss, last year around this time I was at my best look ever and since then it's been hard for me to get back, so I'm going to bring back the diet that got me there and start doing everything to the t that I did.
Diet: 4 meals a day each 4oz of chicken 2/3 of brown rice/wild rice, September 19th is the date that I will start and will be logging as much as I can. There is no deal line but for New Years, I want to bring some shreds to 2017

This is the goal, hopefully in the last year I added some solid muscle but we shall see, I'm about 15/20 pounds heavier. Calories are low, I know but this is what got me to the promised land last time so I'll be grinding to get there again.
Also taking 4 andro...not sure how about taking a billet while cutting but hopefully it will allow me to keep some size.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck with your goals man. Are you eating any fiber/vegetables with this diet? It seems like a very bland diet

Briansuchanek

Briansuchanek

Awards
Yes I'm subbing some rice for broccoli every now and then, not to to worried about it

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for support bro! Do you already have the 4ad ? Just asking cuz I've ran it twice first time 330mgs second time 150 (both with 1andro) and the second time at the lower dose I leaned out better the first time got slightly bloated but gained close to 20lbs, if you're set on andros you could also think about epi as it will help keep the mood up and help get leaner while retaining muscle . Just a suggestion ether way I'm in here to support looks like you have a good diet plan for your body!

Briansuchanek

Briansuchanek

Awards
Yes I already have the andro, did the low does of 4 andro help retain muscle?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yes I already have the andro, did the low does of 4 andro help retain muscle?
I definitely retained muscle on the lower dose but still wouldn't necessarily recommend for a cut just cuz it's a "wet" compound, I'd definitely recommend epi and/or 1 andro (test base needed if 1andro without epi I.e. Dermacrine) checkout epidrone a lot of people are having good success with it bro

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Best of luck with your goals man. Are you eating any fiber/vegetables with this diet? It seems like a very bland diet
aren't all diets relatively bland? i agree that different vege/proteins can help spice up the rotations but nothing will ever beat good old pizza, fried chicken, tasty meals . i eat a bland but "tasty" diet 90% of the time and it never compares to the cheat days . I tried eatting some "healthy high protein low cal " cheesecake that someone had touted to be "as good as the real thing" ... lies. someone bring me pastries that are healthy :food:

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
OP, you are looking great. whatever you are doing seems to be working for you . leaning out without losing mass is always a bittersweet thing however whatever mass is lost is typically worth the leanness