Infared light on balls

bigmike1991

Awards
Has anyone tried infared light or Sun batheing their ball to boost test levels?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
wow... what a first post...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow... what a first post...
What is it with these new guys and their obsession with their balls?

Edit: He said "ball," not "balls." Did that one guy go through with it and chop off a ball so he could get TRT? Are they the same person?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is it with these new guys and their obsession with their balls?
what is it with all the ridiculous new guy posts today in general? their balls are all gonna fall off from what I'm seeing haha

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is it with all the ridiculous new guy posts today in general? their balls are all gonna fall off from what I'm seeing haha
Apparently he only has one ball too. Maybe they're the same person?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be sure to use sunscreen when you're sunbathing your balls.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

bigmike1991

Awards
More recently, studies have been done on direct sunlight exposure, firstly to the torso, which reliably increases male’s testosterone levels by anywhere from 25% to 160% depending on the person. Sunlight exposure directly to the testes though has an even more profound effect, boosting testosterone production in*Leydig cells by an average of 200% – a large increase over baseline levels.

Studies linking light, particularly red light, to the testicular function of animals have been performed for almost 100 years now. Initial experiments focused on male birds and small mammals such as mice, showing effects such as sexual activation and recrudescence.*Testicular stimulation by red light has been researched for almost a century,*with studies linking it to healthy testicular growth and superior reproductive outcomes in almost all cases. More recent human studies support the same theory, showing potentially even more positive results compared to birds/mice, withpreliminary results showing a steady, dose-dependent jump in testosterone levels.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see the source on this lol.

bigmike1991

Awards
Iv read and heard this several times. Look it up.
.( Infared light on balls)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iv read and heard this several times. Look it up.
.( Infared light on balls)
It's not putting it on your balls, but here's something on infrared:
In conclusion, deep penetration of infrared heat (approximately 3–4 cm into fat tissue and neuromuscular system) with mild temperature (35–50°C), and light humidity (25–35%) during FIRS bathing appears favorable for the neuromuscular system to recover from maximal endurance performance.
However, testosterone was unchanged.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4493260/

Also, note that the infrared light used here was MUCH different than just putting it on your balls.

DemonDevster

Awards
Doing your left ball ups testosterone doing your right ball lowers.
it hope that helps ?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have infrared lamps at my standing desk. Sometimes I’ll plop my balls on my desk for testosterone increase

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have infrared lamps at my standing desk. Sometimes I’ll plop my balls on my desk for testosterone increase
You know, that’s probably the best excuse for getting caught with your balls on your desk I’ve ever heard; “I was just trying to increase my testosterone, I swear.”

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunlight to the balls, I do it regularly. It kills those nasty vampire-sperms.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know Ben Greenfield advocates this.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm so glad this got bumped... needed the lolz

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't understand, is there somewhere people don't do this? Wouldn't you look funny walking around with untanned balls?

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
Somewhat related, I created a FB group dedicated to ICING TESTICLES, which has had insanely good traction and I can personally vouch for such a dramatic increase libido from it.
facebook . com/groups/subzero

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somewhat related, I created a FB group dedicated to ICING TESTICLES, which has had insanely good traction and I can personally vouch for such a dramatic increase libido from it.
facebook . com/groups/subzero
It already has 364 members, meaning 728 cold nuts.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
When your scrotum returns to normal temperature after icing :smlove2:

Fasted

Awards
  • Established
I'm mad I've actually heard of this in an article I read last year. I'd reccomend a good diet and excersize plan to naturally max out your test. Never heard a single person who does fitness doing the infra red ball light thing. I think someone just did a study that concluded it'll raise test. So now people think they can sun tan ball's instead of excersize and eating right...

Do everything right for a few years. It always works.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm mad I've actually heard of this in an article I read last year. I'd reccomend a good diet and excersize plan to naturally max out your test. Never heard a single person who does fitness doing the infra red ball light thing. I think someone just did a study that concluded it'll raise test. So now people think they can sun tan ball's instead of excersize and eating right...

Do everything right for a few years. It always works.
Yeah, it’s always people who don’t know the difference between a dumbbell and a donut who spend so much time and effort on maximizing testosterone and whatnot through random and obscure methods when they don’t even lift regularly or eat well.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That video is totally proof! "Avoid blue light", like the police-blue light on top of their cars. The police is using it to lower your testosterone before arresting you.
We already knew blue balls are bad.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you honestly think it’ll increase your baseline, normal, average daily testosterone levels by three times, I have a bridge to sell you...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you honestly think it’ll increase your baseline, normal, average daily testosterone levels by three times, I have a bridge to sell you...
In the vid, the light was mounted to a wall, meaning: You have to be very flexible to use it on your nuts.

Fasted

Awards
  • Established
I like how it has to be a very specific wavelength that only the "Joovv" can produce. All other wavelengths will harm you. Gotta buy a Joovv.

I'll wait to see the long term results of tanning your balls. Theres a reason it's called "where the sun dont shine". Probably hyper sensitive to light there in a number of ways.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how it has to be a very specific wavelength that only the "Joovv" can produce. All other wavelengths will harm you. Gotta buy a Joovv.

I'll wait to see the long term results of tanning your balls. Theres a reason it's called "where the sun dont shine". Probably hyper sensitive to light there in a number of ways.
Its infra red light -not ultra violet, so no tanning results on ballsack or "starfish". But, it doesn't matter...neither works. :)

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
I have been tanning mine for 14 years in the tanning bed and I still had low test, so I don't believe any of the artificial light will make a difference. The boys have a nice tan on them, though.