Thoughts or suggestions on natty stack?

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Not sure if this goes here.....
Looking for a good natty stack during my cut.
I've been looking at stacking the following

-X gels (never tried it yet)
-ep1c unleashed (tried it and loved it!)
-PES shift

Would alphamax XT go good with this stack?

Any other ideas to go along with this stack? Or maybe change anything?

FYI nutrition and training are on point

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this can go here, you might get more feedback in the Supplement section though.

Running an X-Gels, EP1C, and Shift stack would be great. I wouldn't add in Alphamax XT on top of this stack, but you could definitely follow this stack with a 4 week Alphamax XT cycle.

My only other suggestion would be to run 4 weeks EP1C and Shift, and then follow it with an Alphamax XT and X-Gels stack. Both stacks would be great if your nutrition and training is on point. How long were you planning to run X-Gels for?

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
6-8 weeks be sufficient?
Also, I was debating between epi 2.0 vs ep1c.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not sure if this goes here.....
Looking for a good natty stack during my cut.
I've been looking at stacking the following

-X gels (never tried it yet)
-ep1c unleashed (tried it and loved it!)
-PES shift

Would alphamax XT go good with this stack?

Any other ideas to go along with this stack? Or maybe change anything?

FYI nutrition and training are on point
Xgels and Alphamax or Anabeta elite are probably the greatest natty stack I've ever run. 100% always part of my pct protocol too

You can add things on the cheap like soy lecithin granules as well for additional benefits on top of the ABE/AMax + Xgels synergies that already exist.

For even more, you could add an -(-)epi product as well like Sparta Nutrition Epicurus or CEL Epi-plex)

8 weeks for any of this is perfect

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Best pure natty stack: HEAVY lifting to failure, eat gains specific, and sleep 6 to 8 hours at night for that beautiful natural GH release.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw you mention Shift in there -- goals to gain lean mass? recomp? fat loss? I'm guessing recomp, but was just curious.

You listed some good supps, so you should have a good to at it.

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Yea, currently on a cut and was looking for a little stack to keep the aggression and help rid the flatness feeling.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yea, currently on a cut and was looking for a little stack to keep the aggression and help rid the flatness feeling.
X-Gels will help with muscle fullness. I would also suggest a PA product like Tr1umph that can help you look fuller while dieting. If you're on a cut though, you may want to consider saving EP1C and X-Gels until you're eating in a surplus. Both products are much more effective when trying to put on lean mass.

You can definitely use Alphamax XT during a cut, but that too might be better suited for a lean bulk or recomp. I've run it on a cut in the past with great results and was able to get leaner and look dry. But I enjoyed it more while eating in a small surplus and aiming for a recomp. With the inclusion of a natural AI in Alphamax XT, I found that I could stay must leaner while eating more. The forskolin is also helpful too.

I would consider your overall goals before jumping into these great stacks, and possibly plan to do a lean bulk instead of cutting while using them. You won't be utilizing the products to their full potential in a calorie deficit

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm a rep with BPS and Androcrine (transdermal Laxo) have been getting some great write ups. You can run it 6 pumps by itself or 4-5 and stack it with some other natty stuff, lifter15 will get you 15% off.

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Alright so here is what I have!
I ordered
-2 bottles of ep1c unleashed
-1 tub tr1umph (test it out)
-1 bottle phospha muscle (to run after tr1umph for comparison)
-2 bottles of xgels
And need help on deciding either 2 bottles of alphamax XT or Abe?
I heard Abe makes you really hungry.
Also would it be worth it to log for everyone or is there logs enough out there?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Log away dude, I have a very similar stack waiting in the wings after my PH run.

As for Alpha max or Abe, run both? Lol actually I think either is a great choice from what I've read go with your gut.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so here is what I have!
I ordered
-2 bottles of ep1c unleashed
-1 tub tr1umph (test it out)
-1 bottle phospha muscle (to run after tr1umph for comparison)
-2 bottles of xgels
And need help on deciding either 2 bottles of alphamax XT or Abe?
I heard Abe makes you really hungry.
Also would it be worth it to log for everyone or is there logs enough out there?
That's quite a stack already.

Have you thought about running what you have, then running Alphamax XT and ABE after a break? They stack great together.

If you only want it for this stack, then Alphamax XT would be better for the cut, because ABE can make you super hungry lol. Nutriverse could still have Alphamax 20% off as well, so now would be good time to pick it up either way.