Natty bulking stack

bdavid

bdavid

Awards
Going to run anafuse + anabeta elite + my other natty supps (creatine, whey, fish oil etc.) for a few weeks but was curious if erase Pro or any other estrogen control products would be a good addition to this? Supposedly it dries you out, but creatine makes you retain water so should I drop one and add the other or?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Admin can we ban this guy jackdblondguy for spamming?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
puccah8808 I hope admin ends him though. I can tell he's just spamming to get post counts up.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I was kinda hoping to get some good read tonight but the dude straight spammed my timeline.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was kinda hoping to get some good read tonight but the dude straight spammed my timeline.
puccah8808 I hope admin ends him though. I can tell he's just spamming to get post counts up.
I saw it from the beginning and it was nuts. It started at 1025 and finally ended a little bit ago.

Did enough research and found out who it was. Believe me when I say I was freakin' shocked. Lol, he can get banned but his other account will still be up. ✖

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Lol you're good. I wonder how'd you find out. PM coming your way

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
bdavid sorry for derailing your thread but you sound like the same spammer tbh

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Nothing nvm. Take all the supps. You're not a competitor there's no need to drop creatine just because you fear water retention. State your goal and reasoning why you want to add erase pro.