I need a good training routine

Ken051099

Awards
Hi im a 17 year old male 145 pounds 5'10" and im trying to bulk up. Ive been using a home gym for about 8 months which consisted of dumbells and a total gym but i just got a gym membership because my old routine just wasnt working. Do any of you guys have advice on a good training routine for bulking up. If you could share it itd be much appreciated

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
How many times can you guarantee that you WILL train a week and how long per session?

Ken051099

Awards
How many times can you guarantee that you WILL train a week and how long per session?
I can guarantee i can train 3 to 4 days a week and ill stay in the gym for however long it takes to complete

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Size is a good training plan you can get from bodybuilding.com for free.

ikwong98

ikwong98

Awards
Search for an "A/B bodybuilding" type workout split, these usually involve squats,deadlifts, & bench to help strengthen your core.

Bigmac16

Bigmac16

Awards
I'm Same age Ive been working out since I was 15 I'm getting ready to compete this September, I load creatine and it has helped me immensely to get stronger and add on muscle. I take carnivor beef protein after a workout it tastes like a hobos ass but it works well. I eat lots of lean meat and tuna to try and add weight, I weigh 74 kgs at the moment which is a 4 kg gain in 3 months since getting serious about my training. If your going to get a preworkout which I highly recommend get one of: bullnox, pre series bulk, c4 by cellucor or conquer unleashed. Get the most generic creatine monohydrate you can find. 1 kg should only cost 30$ anything more and it's not worth it. Eat tons of tuna it very low in fat. And if your looking for a fat burner try dexamine black or ephedrine but do as much research as possible it is dangerous.

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stick with the compound exercises almost exclusively
3-5 sets 8-12 reps 2x-3x per week
Eat good and healthy
Sleep enough
Find someone around your age, at or a tad above your level to chase
Lifting partner(s) also keep and bring motivation