workout plan?

oshiltawi

Awards
Hey, guys am 16 :), and I want to gain muscles + loose fats...
am 5'9, 155 pounds, 23% BF

I see most of you here have great bodies and I want to gain as much muscle as possible.

Jag770

Jag770

Awards
Find a starting workout plan. Look up macdows 5x5, good start to build some solid strength to give you the ability to gain muscle. Good luck!

Thompson2003

Thompson2003

Awards
Look into tht training. Workout plan is free and seems to work well

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Before looking into training and what not. Start with your diet. What goes in, will show on he outside a lot faster. I reccoment a book called nutrient timing system.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Definitely spend some time figuring out the diet, but still be a kid, plus at your age especially with added physical activity you'll need the calories. You can probably handle some fun food. Basically just cut the sh*t as much as you can and eat real food. Do not neglect your cardio. There's a lot of programs out there but I would stay away from any single body part splits (one body part per day). Whatever program you decide, include stuff like pull ups, dips, rows, squats, deadlifts, lunges, and other big compound movements. Google is also your best friend. I honestly don't do and have never done any specific program but hopefully more people will make some suggestions. Good luck and keep hanging around the forum. lots of good info.

clk

clk

Awards
Madcow 5x5. Also, don't worry about the cable machines, the dumbells, the smith machine or really anything other than the barbell. Learn the main lifts, do them well, keep doing them.