Off forever

Extreemjase

Awards
So I've been off cycle for about 4-5 months now, my blood work came back good, the doc said my test was normal, so was fsh and that,

My question is,
Is it still possible to gain muscle and be off steroids forever?
I've done 3 cycles, one which I messed up, and did another to fix myself up.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
So I've been off cycle for about 4-5 months now, my blood work came back good, the doc said my test was normal, so was fsh and that,

My question is,
Of course it's possible. It'll take a little more time and harder effort, but it's very possible man:)

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established

My question is,
Of course it is! Especially with only 3 cycles. The gains will obviously be slower and you will have to work a little harder with your macros to bulk/cut but if the doc says your numbers are good then there is no reason at all that you can't still make awesome gains. I'm 100% natty by the way and have a friend that was on gear for 2 years and is staying 100% natty now and is still making great gains.

The body is an incredible machine and it can recover from almost anything (within reason) that you throw at it. With so many natural anabolics out now as well there is no reason at all that you can't still make gains.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
it's definitely possible and very real. It's just some people have crazy expectations that can't be met without them. There are also supplements that help like natural anabolics(alphamax, cremax, ergonine, ABE, PA, xGels, etc) but as mentioned before the expectations have to be realistic

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Bro I was a heavy juicer. I blasted and cruised for 3 years straight while competing in bodybuilding and was on tren almost year round. Evenually i burned out mentally and just called it quits and went cold turkey on the gear(no pct) completely and then even took off from training and diet for a few months. I finally decided to get back to the gym not too long ago but this time train natty. It''s hard mentally at first but after a month of trainin my gains and stenth returned and people would swear I was back on juice but I was clean. I'm now prepping for an all natty bodybuilding show. So yes you can make amazing gains without the help of drugs. Just believe in your self and train and diet hard and kill it !

trebalmen

Awards

My question is,
Ye it is possible, and you must do that!

Fasted

Awards
  • Established

My question is,
First of all, congratulations on your move to natural!

As far as can you still put on muscle, possibly. Your body has different limits on gear than off gear. If your gear took you past your bodies natural limits you probably will lose muscle off gear regardless. However, off you just got a bit of a head start on the gear, you still can get bigger and stronger, but there will be a lot of adjusting and learning to do so and you may experience losses during your adjustment.

But to me, seeing what ones body can do naturally is what makes this journey such a great experience and experiment. There will be times you are humbled by your limits and times you surprise yourself. It's the journey, not the destination.

Enjoy, and never turn back my friend. Your journey has just begun! Your body will thank you years from now!