How much body fat?

1. How much body fat?

Hi, I'm looking for some advice on how much body fat you guys may think I have. I have some callipers but they're rubbish haha
    I know I'm not in amazing shape but just need a bit of help please . Thanks in advance Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449343926.030367.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  286.1 KB

2. Might be worth putting a pic from 6 month ago just so yous know where I've came from.
    My 6 month progress
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449344504.689170.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  256.4 KB
    •   

3. Maybe 14-15 %

4. listen.... im late... but you are in amazing shape. dont judge your body by drug users. but as far as your body fat. im thinking 12%

5. Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 855
Size:  170.2 KB
    Use this for visual reference.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   

6. I would say Ectomorph body type and 15%.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

7. Thanks guys appreciate your comments. Still always unhappy with what I see in the mirror haha
    Thanks Jebrook this graph helps a lot

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 855
Size:  170.2 KB
    Use this for visual reference.
    Huge thanks for this!

9. Quote Originally Posted by adam1992 View Post
    Thanks guys appreciate your comments. Still always unhappy with what I see in the mirror haha
    Thanks Jebrook this graph helps a lot
    Can I give you my opinion? If you are seeing yourself as "overweight" then you need to change your self image. I see a young man that should start a good lifting program and make sure he is eating properly. So many young people are mainly concentrating on abs instead of overall muscle and health. There is a ton of good information on these forums and plenty of members that can help you.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

10. I don't see myself as overweight just wanting more muscle and to be leaner. I've only been working out for about 10 month still learning loads. Diet is still the one I need to nail down. Not so long ago I was eating 3,500 cals a day which I worked out to be 500 over maintenance, and I just blew up, looked puffy and I just didn't like it. Currently I am eating about 200 cals below maintenance and losing fat steadily. I want to lean down a it further then I'll start increasing calories slowly so I'm building muscle (hopefully) and not gaining fat. But as I say I'm still learning and reading through this forum has helped too.

11. I use the omron handheld digital fat monitor to track my fat...I find calipers to have too much fudge room when measuring....in reality u just want consistency in measuring so u know if u are going in the right direction or not. U can get a pair off amazon for like $25 bucks
  12. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by adam1992 View Post
    I don't see myself as overweight just wanting more muscle and to be leaner. I've only been working out for about 10 month still learning loads. Diet is still the one I need to nail down. Not so long ago I was eating 3,500 cals a day which I worked out to be 500 over maintenance, and I just blew up, looked puffy and I just didn't like it. Currently I am eating about 200 cals below maintenance and losing fat steadily. I want to lean down a it further then I'll start increasing calories slowly so I'm building muscle (hopefully) and not gaining fat. But as I say I'm still learning and reading through this forum has helped too.
    from a purely mathematical perspective if you put on more muscle and your body fat does NOT change you will reduce your body fat percentage.

13. Quote Originally Posted by adam1992 View Post
    I don't see myself as overweight just wanting more muscle and to be leaner. I've only been working out for about 10 month still learning loads. Diet is still the one I need to nail down. Not so long ago I was eating 3,500 cals a day which I worked out to be 500 over maintenance, and I just blew up, looked puffy and I just didn't like it. Currently I am eating about 200 cals below maintenance and losing fat steadily. I want to lean down a it further then I'll start increasing calories slowly so I'm building muscle (hopefully) and not gaining fat. But as I say I'm still learning and reading through this forum has helped too.
    I usually feel happiest at about 10%. rock the 6 pack, but the body still feels healthy and efficient. when I get down to that 8% or less range it looks awesome but I feel more prone to injury.

I was thinking the same thing as mentioned above, probably 12-15% right now for you. which is totally healthy but I totally understand why you're looking for more. do you have a current training log you're keeping up? the shoulders to tris and bis have good definition already I think. you're on the right track.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much Saturated Fat
    By AntM1564 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 04:10 AM
  2. How much body fat i got
    By robinarora in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 01:23 PM
  3. How much Sat fat on Keto?
    By rampage jackson in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 09:50 AM
  4. How Much Maximum Body Fat (BF) Could You Lose?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 06:04 AM
  5. How much protien can your body use at once?
    By T-Bar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 07:26 PM