How much body fat?

1. How much body fat?

Hi, I'm looking for some advice on how much body fat you guys may think I have. I have some callipers but they're rubbish haha
    I know I'm not in amazing shape but just need a bit of help please . Thanks in advance Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449343926.030367.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  286.1 KB

2. Might be worth putting a pic from 6 month ago just so yous know where I've came from.
    My 6 month progress
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449344504.689170.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  256.4 KB
    •   

3. Maybe 14-15 %

4. listen.... im late... but you are in amazing shape. dont judge your body by drug users. but as far as your body fat. im thinking 12%

5. Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 862
Size:  170.2 KB
    Use this for visual reference.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   

6. I would say Ectomorph body type and 15%.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

7. Thanks guys appreciate your comments. Still always unhappy with what I see in the mirror haha
    Thanks Jebrook this graph helps a lot

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 862
Size:  170.2 KB
    Use this for visual reference.
    Huge thanks for this!

9. Quote Originally Posted by adam1992 View Post
    Thanks guys appreciate your comments. Still always unhappy with what I see in the mirror haha
    Thanks Jebrook this graph helps a lot
    Can I give you my opinion? If you are seeing yourself as "overweight" then you need to change your self image. I see a young man that should start a good lifting program and make sure he is eating properly. So many young people are mainly concentrating on abs instead of overall muscle and health. There is a ton of good information on these forums and plenty of members that can help you.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

10. I don't see myself as overweight just wanting more muscle and to be leaner. I've only been working out for about 10 month still learning loads. Diet is still the one I need to nail down. Not so long ago I was eating 3,500 cals a day which I worked out to be 500 over maintenance, and I just blew up, looked puffy and I just didn't like it. Currently I am eating about 200 cals below maintenance and losing fat steadily. I want to lean down a it further then I'll start increasing calories slowly so I'm building muscle (hopefully) and not gaining fat. But as I say I'm still learning and reading through this forum has helped too.

11. I use the omron handheld digital fat monitor to track my fat...I find calipers to have too much fudge room when measuring....in reality u just want consistency in measuring so u know if u are going in the right direction or not. U can get a pair off amazon for like $25 bucks

12. Quote Originally Posted by adam1992 View Post
    I don't see myself as overweight just wanting more muscle and to be leaner. I've only been working out for about 10 month still learning loads. Diet is still the one I need to nail down. Not so long ago I was eating 3,500 cals a day which I worked out to be 500 over maintenance, and I just blew up, looked puffy and I just didn't like it. Currently I am eating about 200 cals below maintenance and losing fat steadily. I want to lean down a it further then I'll start increasing calories slowly so I'm building muscle (hopefully) and not gaining fat. But as I say I'm still learning and reading through this forum has helped too.
    from a purely mathematical perspective if you put on more muscle and your body fat does NOT change you will reduce your body fat percentage.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

13. Quote Originally Posted by adam1992 View Post
    I don't see myself as overweight just wanting more muscle and to be leaner. I've only been working out for about 10 month still learning loads. Diet is still the one I need to nail down. Not so long ago I was eating 3,500 cals a day which I worked out to be 500 over maintenance, and I just blew up, looked puffy and I just didn't like it. Currently I am eating about 200 cals below maintenance and losing fat steadily. I want to lean down a it further then I'll start increasing calories slowly so I'm building muscle (hopefully) and not gaining fat. But as I say I'm still learning and reading through this forum has helped too.
    I usually feel happiest at about 10%. rock the 6 pack, but the body still feels healthy and efficient. when I get down to that 8% or less range it looks awesome but I feel more prone to injury.

I was thinking the same thing as mentioned above, probably 12-15% right now for you. which is totally healthy but I totally understand why you're looking for more. do you have a current training log you're keeping up? the shoulders to tris and bis have good definition already I think. you're on the right track.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much Saturated Fat
    By AntM1564 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 05:10 AM
  2. How much body fat i got
    By robinarora in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:23 PM
  3. How much Sat fat on Keto?
    By rampage jackson in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 10:50 AM
  4. How Much Maximum Body Fat (BF) Could You Lose?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 07:04 AM
  5. How much protien can your body use at once?
    By T-Bar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 08:26 PM