I need a online coach

ChevyMarine

Awards
I'm needing a online coach to help me with a training a plan and meal plan and also know much about supplements and gear. Anyone out there that can help but keep in mind I'm on a tight budget lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instead of an online coach, you can just ask the amazing and helpful people on AM. They are better than any online coach with all their experiences. Just ask.. They do things out of love and passion, not for money. Every single person on here is willing to help you. :truth:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As knowledgable as many are in here they're not a replacement for a coach who can personalize your diet/routine. Check out Matt Savard at BossBody.net, or Boss Body in Facebook.
mattys4

Good luck.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I'm needing a online coach to help me with a training a plan and meal plan and also know much about supplements and gear. Anyone out there that can help but keep in mind I'm on a tight budget lol
If you feel an online coach can help you via Internet and Skype go ahead. But it would be better to hire some 1 that can physically interact with you. Plus do you really need a coach to tell you what to eat? I'm pretty sure you can figure out what a coach would tell you with google search. For example Carb cycling. Supplements just Google search and and read reviews. And gear? That's something you can also research. And you will have to try and experience for urself. Not every drug works on everybody the same.

Keep it simple.
These online coaches are unnecessary learn your body it will speak to you.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Instead of an online coach, you can just ask the amazing and helpful people on AM. They are better than any online coach with all their experiences. Just ask.. They do things out of love and passion, not for money. Every single person on here is willing to help you. :truth:
Not all of em. Ive seen some real dumb advice on hear and other forums. Best advice is to not listen to everything you hear. And make your own educated guess. But I agree these coaches are just looking for a nice check they do not hold any mysterious secrets. Just Google ur ass off that's y god created google =)

shurushuru

Awards
Loads of bodybuilding websites no need for online coaches or life coaches

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do don't hire Jerry Ward