How do you know if you have good genetics?

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. I remember guys in early high school who had bodies better than the one I managed to get in my early 20s and I wasnt bad at all compared to the others.

Seeing guys eating whatever they want on monday and not eating at all on tuesday cause they are out and not even a muscle loss or fat increase in them, guys who dont train at all nor follow a diet but are blessed with lean bodies, broad shoulders and flat bellies, those are the the guys with good genetics, dont let me start about men in their late 40s with a head full of thick hair.

We can try to bullsh1t each other but genetics plays a major role in our sport performances and life too, the good news is that its very few people to have a really crappy genetic therefore normal people like most of us can achieve decent result given an effort.

I have the most dedication possible, I lift weights, train MMA reach my pro amount daily while never passing the sugar one and what happens? my muscles get stronger, bodyfat decrease week by week but because of genetics my tendons and ligaments cant keep up so they slow me down with discomfort and injuries...thanks to my magnificient dna.

Anyway those who really suffer a bad genetics are women if it happens, an ugly face, flat chest and being prone to get fat in your ass is something you aint fixing not even becoming a millionaire.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Monte_Cristo View Post
    I remember guys in early high school who had bodies better than the one I managed to get in my early 20s and I wasnt bad at all compared to the others.

Seeing guys eating whatever they want on monday and not eating at all on tuesday cause they are out and not even a muscle loss or fat increase in them, guys who dont train at all nor follow a diet but are blessed with lean bodies, broad shoulders and flat bellies, those are the the guys with good genetics, dont let me start about men in their late 40s with a head full of thick hair.

We can try to bullsh1t each other but genetics plays a major role in our sport performances and life too, the good news is that its very few people to have a really crappy genetic therefore normal people like most of us can achieve decent result given an effort.

I have the most dedication possible, I lift weights, train MMA reach my pro amount daily while never passing the sugar one and what happens? my muscles get stronger, bodyfat decrease week by week but because of genetics my tendons and ligaments cant keep up so they slow me down with discomfort and injuries...thanks to my magnificient dna.

Anyway those who really suffer a bad genetics are women if it happens, an ugly face, flat chest and being prone to get fat in your ass is something you aint fixing not even becoming a millionaire.
    That's very true. A LOT of people fool themselves into either blaming others performance on genetics and lack of training but it all comes down to being the best we can Be. And if that turns out to be THE BEST at something or a record holder than that's awesome but there is no secret to diet and training. Knowledge is everywhere u look. If genetics DID NOT play a role we would all look like Greek gods... But we don't just some of us lol
    •   

3. When your ripped af eating rubbish

4. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Good genetics, bad genetics... Fcuk yo sh*t! Don't fcukin let it define you or discourage you from your goals. Only stupid a** people will use it as an excuse to give up.
    I love it

5. I've got pretty awesome genetics, for getting fat
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How Do You Know If You Need A Vitamin Supplement
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 09:14 PM
  2. Vitamin deficiency - How do you know if you have it? / Life Style Changes.
    By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 11:45 PM
  3. How do i know if i have had a good workout?
    By Inchamery in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:50 AM
  4. How do You Know if Your Food is Genetically Modified?
    By jjohn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 11:47 PM
  5. How do you know if you wasted a filter?
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 06:09 PM