home pre workout stack anyone?

Raver11

Awards
Hey everyone I am thinking of making my own stack of pre workout. At the moment I have some PEA, Chesteze Ephedrine tablets and caffeine tablets. Would love for some inputs on how to ratio my stack with these 3 items and if there is anythings else which I could add to intensify the stimulation?

PoundThaSnooc

PoundThaSnooc

Awards
hyphe mud

warrior737

Awards
I actually like PB&J uncrustables and a "Sparkling Ice" PWO. It contains 50 mg of natural green tea. Works great for me. PWO's are overrated IMO.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I actually like PB&J uncrustables and a "Sparkling Ice" PWO. It contains 50 mg of natural green tea. Works great for me. PWO's are overrated IMO.
Is this a serious response. To the OP. Is there a reason why you don't want a traditional PWO? Some of these companies have been messing with formulations for a long time. Chances are they have found a better compilation that you could.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
There are so many good pre's out there you will get stim from that but no pumps

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Why not just find a PWO with a nice stim-free pump profile and add in the amount of stims as you desire?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ exactly what I do and why I like high volume with added caff/bronkaid and now White Rapids with added bronkaid...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like Bronkaid is the best supplement left on the market lately... half joking, half serious

KillIt

Awards
A cup of coffee and an iron will. Pre workouts are over rated and used to much in my opinion. You really want anti catabolic properties which some preworkouts give you. I use aminos and some citruline throughout my workout, to get the properties I want. Also watch the stuff you put in your body, to much of that stuff your taking will have permanent impact on your body later in life because you didn't have the motivation to push yourself in the gym. There's no substitute for hard work.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
^eff that main line that OL conqu3r hahah

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A cup of coffee and an iron will. Pre workouts are over rated and used to much in my opinion. You really want anti catabolic properties which some preworkouts give you. I use aminos and some citruline throughout my workout, to get the properties I want. Also watch the stuff you put in your body, to much of that stuff your taking will have permanent impact on your body later in life because you didn't have the motivation to push yourself in the gym. There's no substitute for hard work.
Dem Properties Properties Properties Properties

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I want to change things up and give my body a slight break I will do a cup of coffee, a scoop of agmatine and some carnitine caps

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive ordered in bulk and my pwo consists of agmatine, CM, theobromine, methylsynephrine, higenamine, caffeine anhydrous, caffeine citrate, creatine mono, and bcaa's. oh yeah and hydromax. Taste bitter AF but the pumps man the pumps and focus.

John_T

Awards
I've heard that Primatene is better than bronkaid because it's the ( HCL) version of ephedrine ...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of choline, inositol and l-tyrosine pre-workout, along with my BCAAs. Pretty basic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 2
Supplements 35
CorpKiller Supplements 6
ToraNutrition Supplements 36