Building with cardio?

1slo4v

Awards
So I'm new to lifting/working out and currently doing "shortcut to size" routine . I'm on week 3. My wife bought t25 and was wondering if I can do it along with my current routine with out impeding my gains from shortcut to size. However I'm hoping the t25 will help me lose my stomach and love handles.

Thoughts suggestions tips? All are welcome if it steers me towards my goal

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk what t25 is or shortcut to size. But it's more efficient if you choose a goal whether it be gain weight or lose weight then later do the other. Building muscle and burning fat at the same time is ****ing hard

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Jim stoppanis shortcut to size is a great workout follow it exactly as is and results do come I've done it bench squat etc all numbers went up and t25 is perfect for cutting stomach fat but you're trying to cut and build mass and cut will only happen on a calorie deficit honestly its best if you do t25 in nights and do Arnold's shortcut to shred in mornings

1slo4v

Awards
Blaze that was the plan. I was going to hit the gym go home sleep and then when u woke up do t25 before I go back into work.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So I'm new to lifting/working out and currently doing "shortcut to size" routine . I'm on week 3. My wife bought t25 and was wondering if I can do it along with my current routine with out impeding my gains from shortcut to size. However I'm hoping the t25 will help me lose my stomach and love handles.

Thoughts suggestions tips? All are welcome if it steers me towards my goal
google "dc training" something along these lines is good for mass

blaze01

Banned
Awards
That's a good plan 1slo4v just remember be consistent don't give up stay committed and youll start seeing results also make sure diet is on point

David147

Awards
This form of cardio is one step up the intensity ladder from Recuperation/Recovery Cardio. The goal here is to actually increase the size of your left ventricle—the chamber of your heart that pumps blood to the rest of the body. The cool thing about COD is that by making the left ventricle bigger, your overall resting heart rate decreases. This means that you'll return to your resting heart rate levels faster after you workout. The faster your heart rate slows back to resting levels, the calmer your nervous system and the faster you recover for your next workout.

Keep you heart rate between 120 and 140 beats per minute (bpm) to avoid taking a big scoop out of your recovery bucket. Perform this one or two times per week for 30 minutes. If you’re an athlete with a resting heart rate that's over 65 bpm, you may need to increase this to 60 minutes if your resting heart rate is over 65 bpm.