Natty Pics

D

DubStrength

Awards
Looking for some motivation. There are a lot of people claiming to be natural athletes, but are on AAS and you can easily tell. Its tough to find a good natural build it seems now n days. Damn shame. Are there any true natty bodybuilders who want to post up some pictures of your progress? Looking for some motivation to want to remain natural and not try my hand with PH's etc.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Facebook
Benjamin Carpenter

Very openly talks about why he chooses not to use, and one of my top role models.

Member here as well bdcc

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Facebook Benjamin Carpenter Very openly talks about why he chooses not to use, and one of my top role models. Member here as well bdcc
on top of this he has struggled with an eating disorder as well as gluten intolerance. Ben is a standup guy with a really open kind and great insight.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
on top of this he has struggled with an eating disorder as well as gluten intolerance. Ben is a standup guy with a really open kind and great insight.
Agreed

D

DubStrength

Awards
He looks awesome! Any other people? And how many years of training for him to have looked this way?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
He looks awesome! Any other people? And how many years of training for him to have looked this way?
He's only 25, and not many at all since the past issues
bdcc

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
That was me before I ever touched. Supplement! You can get pretty big natural Bro, just be patient.

Attachments

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
here is me bro at my first comp. I came in leaner for my second comp but these were in my image database thing on here.

Attachments

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all for the kind words, it is very humbling.

I am pretty self critical and don't consider myself in amazing shape. It has taken me a while to get to this point after only weighing 132lbs. Slow and steady progress. :)

Bigmac16

Bigmac16

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440386509.231017.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440386545.127655.jpg

I have been going to gym for only a year and a half now and I'm 16, I have never seen an AAS in person or touched one but I do use creatine. I weigh 70 kilos and I want to know if I can put on another 10 kilos and stay lean. When I started I weighed 54 kgs and was 10% body fat now I'm 70 kgs and 8 % bodyfat. I eat an average amount but my metabolism is hyperactive and I find it hard to put on fat, should I bulk and gain or cut and gain?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for the kind words, it is very humbling.

I am pretty self critical and don't consider myself in amazing shape. It has taken me a while to get to this point after only weighing 132lbs. Slow and steady progress. :)
Guess we're in the same boat. I had to go from 192 to 140 to get to 8 percent bodyfat. Got fat trying to be a 200 pounder because I knew nothing about genetics. I was 95 pounds in high school lol. I always get told I look bigger than 140 but my dad was about the same in high school. He weighed about 130 or so. I would be so much further along if I didn't take other people's advice, follow tips on bodybuilding magazines, etc. I should have relied on my own research but now I am 1000 percent on the best track I've been on in a long time

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 123029View attachment 123030

I have been going to gym for only a year and a half now and I'm 16, I have never seen an AAS in person or touched one but I do use creatine. I weigh 70 kilos and I want to know if I can put on another 10 kilos and stay lean. When I started I weighed 54 kgs and was 10% body fat now I'm 70 kgs and 8 % bodyfat. I eat an average amount but my metabolism is hyperactive and I find it hard to put on fat, should I bulk and gain or cut and gain?

You aren't going to cut and gain naturally. I don't care what PHD, super fitness professional nutritionist blibbity blah is fukkin telling you in a T Nation article or whatever. This is something supplement companies want you to believe. When you cut naturally you may create an ILLUSION of gaining muscle because the leaner you get the bigger your muscles look as long as you don't deplete yourself of carbs and as long as nutrition is tracked to a T along with a strategic training program. You'll most likely have to fail to learn and eventually succeed in the cut and maintain department but do not expect to gain muscle. However, you can gain strength. Also never aim to get to a bodyfat percentage like 6 percent naturally you'll look like an anorexic going through chemotherapy with ridiculously flat looking muscles. 8 percent is a good number to shoot for

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 123029View attachment 123030

You aren't going to cut and gain naturally. I don't care what PHD, super fitness professional nutritionist blibbity blah is fukkin telling you in a T Nation article or whatever. This is something supplement companies want you to believe. When you cut naturally you may create an ILLUSION of gaining muscle because the leaner you get the bigger your muscles look as long as you don't deplete yourself of carbs and as long as nutrition is tracked to a T along with a strategic training program. You'll most likely have to fail to learn and eventually succeed in the cut and maintain department but do not expect to gain muscle. However, you can gain strength. Also never aim to get to a bodyfat percentage like 6 percent naturally you'll look like an anorexic going through chemotherapy with ridiculously flat looking muscles. 8 percent is a good number to shoot for