natural anabolics ? natty ?

S

szZXsquid

Awards
Hey guys jw who competes or anything of the sort ? And uses natural anabolics such as epicatechin , anabeta elite , laxogenin , ara etc ? Do they count as natural to you ? Or wada ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
They are naturally occurring, just concentrated

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys jw who competes or anything of the sort ? And uses natural anabolics such as epicatechin , anabeta elite , laxogenin , ara etc ? Do they count as natural to you ? Or wada ?
Seems pretty natty to me

D

David147

Awards
Anabolism is the conversion of simple substances into more complex tissues by the body.
'Naturally' is supposed to mean not deliberately altered chemically.. But if something looks too good to be true then it almost always is.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
I really felt 0 difference from ArA but I only took it 4 weeks...prob wasn't long enough. Only natty supps that is really anabolic are protein and creatine IMO

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I really felt 0 difference from ArA but I only took it 4 weeks...prob wasn't long enough. Only natty supps that is really anabolic are protein and creatine IMO
I agree most "natty" supps don't do much in the way of being "anabolic." That said I've had some solid success with Phosphatidic Acid from soy granuals. It's cheap, overall healthy, and has some decent research behind it regarding mTOR activation and increased protein synthesis.

If you do a quick search there are 1-2 extensive threads on the topic (if you are interested).

Personally I'm taking 2.5 tbsp pre and 2 post. You can read my experience in the aforementioned threads.

Best regards,