Fat loss supplement

Br@zil_Be@uty

Br@zil_Be@uty

Awards
Anyone ever heard of the use of albuterol together with vitamin c for cutting?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anyone ever heard of the use of albuterol together with vitamin c for cutting?
I would use ECA before Albuterol if you haven't yet.

IMO with a good diet albuterol or clen should never be necessary, ECA gives all the stim and appetite suppression you need, if you still aren't losing weight you are eating too much. ( in most cases)

Yes albuterol can be used to cut though

Br@zil_Be@uty

Br@zil_Be@uty

Awards
I would use ECA before Albuterol if you haven't yet. IMO with a good diet albuterol or clen should never be necessary, ECA gives all the stim and appetite suppression you need, if you still aren't losing weight you are eating too much. ( in most cases) Yes albuterol can be used to cut though
I'm going to google everything you just said.. Lol
I've cleaned up my diet a lot and doing some cardio lately I've lost about 4lbs of fat the last few weeks. I just get really scared of losing all my gains.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you are just starting out, and have not yet tried ECA or other fatburner products, then 100% do not jump to albuterol.

ECA or a product like Alphamine would be a great addition for you and I would happily answer any questions for you here or by PM

Br@zil_Be@uty

Br@zil_Be@uty

Awards
Thank you! I'm going to do some research myself

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Aye. Don't use vit C though around training.

SuppWithThat

SuppWithThat

Awards
I'm going to google everything you just said.. Lol
I've cleaned up my diet a lot and doing some cardio lately I've lost about 4lbs of fat the last few weeks. I just get really scared of losing all my gains.

ECA is a great stack that people have been using for years. The extreme of going to Clen is something I would recommend against. It can really do things to you down the road. We have seen some real body composition changing effects for the bad on some people in the past. I say try ECA. There are also a few fat burners on the market that actually have ingredients in them that can help. Legion has one that comes to mind. Check out the site and see for yourself the ones that work and dont. XXXXX (I hope this isnt against any rules)

MOD EDIT: Read forum rules

SuppWithThat

SuppWithThat

Awards
What? Please back this up with sources.

I meant myself and my partner personally. Two friends of ours, both female, used Clen and ended up needing to be put on thyroid meds afterward after serious bouts with weight gain after they were off. We are not the experts on clen I was just stating what we had seen. Took about 18 months for them to neutralize back to normal.

papersteroid

Awards
As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C helps fat loss.