Pre-steroid era Old School Bodybuilders?
- 08-14-2014, 02:07 AM
- 08-14-2014, 02:41 AM
Yea I've seen them. They look nothing like today's bodybuilders. Pre 1960's they did not have access to oral or injectable steroids . The Mr. Olympias of that era are very average looking. Looking at those bodybuilders gives you a good idea of what can be achieved naturally. And no...they look nothing like any of today's so called "natural" bodybuilders and there is a reason for that. Today's natural bodybuilders simply aren't natural. Here's a cool website
Classic Bodybuilders of the Golden Era: A
- 08-14-2014, 03:41 AM
I wonder what they were eating. I'm reading a lot about high protein, high fat - low carb type diets in the old days. Mostly reliant on foods because there weren't really many supps out there aside from liver pills. I'd love to find some kind of training guide from the 50's or earlier.Trust me, I'm a (witch) Doctor.
08-14-2014, 03:45 AM
I don't know I'll look around maybe I can find a few
08-14-2014, 01:30 PM
Steroids started entering the scene in the mid-50's and really gained popularity in the mid-60's.
http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
08-15-2014, 05:21 PM
I understand this, but I'm looking for information on the era. Old magazine articles, training guides, diet programs et cetera.
Trust me, I'm a (witch) Doctor.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pedrizzleC in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 40Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:18 PM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2014, 05:24 PM
- By ironyogi in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2014, 11:53 AM
- By allday54 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2012, 08:53 PM
- By TheChosen1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 53Last Post: 12-02-2004, 12:56 PM