Natty Test Cutting Cycle

bamiam

Awards
Howzit everyone! Very new to the forum and would appreciate any input.

I’m starting the below natty test boost/cutting cycle….

Only included supplements used. My diet is high protein/mid fat and very low carb. Weight training 6 times a week, no cardio only sessions, but I keep weight session high in intensity with lots of supersets, drops, monster sets and occasionally through in a 15 or 20 interval cardio session at the end of a session.

Current stats:
AGE - 27
183cm
87 KG
12 % BF (Calipers)

Goal:
85 KG (Goal with natty boost is to maintain as much muscle as possible)
8-9% BF

Would appreciate any advice in terms of cycle length, dosage, additional products to use etc. Also would I need to use anything to normalise hormone levels after this cycle??? What about cortisol levels, prolactin or anything else to look out for when I’m done???

Morning
DAA – 3,2 g (5 weeks)
Pharma Freak – Ripped Freak Hybrid Fat burner (1 a day for 30 days, I’ve done two a day before, but I’m replacing the pre workout FB with a pre-workout shake)
Multi Vit
Omega 3,6,9
Pure Whey Shake with BCAAs

Afternoon
Omega 3,6,9

Pre-workout (Usually train at around 18:00)
Pharma Freak – Super Freak

TRAINING

Post training

Evening
ZMA with trib
AD-3 PCT

Let me know if I need to ingredient profiles for any of the above!

Look forward to hearing your views!!!

Last edited:

6789olds

Awards
Stop wasting $on test boosters they will do nothing for muscle gain . Stick with bcaa , creatine . And protein . Lots of water also .

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Stop wasting $on test boosters they will do nothing for muscle gain . Stick with bcaa , creatine . And protein . Lots of water also .
They do nothing? Where do you get your info. No they don't do as much as gear but to say they do nothing is stupid. As far as being a waste of money. That's a matter of personal opinion. If your staying natty I don't really see another choice when it comes to supplementing test.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how far he is going natty. I'm guessing AIs are out? DAA + AI is better than just DAA alone.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

6789olds

Awards
Only thing a test booster will do is increase sex drive . Let's just say your test is 650 a booster might bump it to 800-850 big deal not enough to notice as far as viable gains . Although the placebo effect is very strong . The "AI " is worth it tho !

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Only thing a test booster will do is increase sex drive . Let's just say your test is 650 a booster might bump it to 800-850 big deal not enough to notice as far as viable gains . Although the placebo effect is very strong . The "AI " is worth it tho !
so a bump in test although small is still not better than no bump? I'm not understanding that. If all you are relying on is natural test wouldn't an elevated level be a benifit?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Plus I've hit 5 PR's in the last month using a test booster. Four week placebo is a huge placebo

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sign me up for placebo if it gets me the gains!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
With almost all natty test boosters, the main thing I've come to notice is cycle length. Most of us take a natty product for the recommended time frame. I've tested this and seen that taking a natty product for 12-16 weeks is best. Side effects on natty supps are minimal if any. It takes your body much longer to grow accustomed to a natty product compared to a pro hormone , so don't treat their cycle length the same. Try it for yourself. Any boost in test is always worth having. Good luck!

Ascic1

Awards
As far as I've been explained 99.9% of test boosters increase test on the androgenic side and not the anabolic side. Even if they dont increase the amount of free test in your body available to make gains, it still increases the andro effects, sex drive, hair growth, agressiveness, etc etc, hence why theyre allowed to call it a test booster.

pionutbz

Awards
STARLIFE products can help