- 06-06-2014, 12:59 AM
The right side of my back is bigger than my left. My mid back and slightly my lat but my mid back is the problem I'm mostly concerned about. Just need a couple exercise ideals to help get my back more symmetrical. Keep in mind I workout in my backyard so no machines or pulley systems exercises thank you
- 06-06-2014, 04:05 PM
got the same problem, right lat is bigger than the left. probably do from sports and being right hand dominant1200 pound club
- 06-30-2014, 12:13 AM
06-30-2014, 02:24 AM
06-30-2014, 03:43 AM
06-30-2014, 11:08 AM
07-01-2014, 01:34 PM
07-01-2014, 02:36 PM
I dealt with the same problem.
Add in iso lateral work and start with the weak side first.
One arm pulldown and db rows work well.
Also mountain climber pull-ups to the one side as a warm-up will pre exhaust the muscle nicely.
FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2014, 04:36 AM
- By Sparta12 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2014, 08:17 PM
- By DataCaliber in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2004, 12:13 PM
- By sepheus61 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2004, 08:07 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:09 AM