- 06-06-2014, 12:59 AM
The right side of my back is bigger than my left. My mid back and slightly my lat but my mid back is the problem I'm mostly concerned about. Just need a couple exercise ideals to help get my back more symmetrical. Keep in mind I workout in my backyard so no machines or pulley systems exercises thank you
- 06-06-2014, 04:05 PM
got the same problem, right lat is bigger than the left. probably do from sports and being right hand dominant1300 pound club, 1400 in site
06-30-2014, 12:13 AM
06-30-2014, 02:24 AM
06-30-2014, 03:43 AM
06-30-2014, 11:08 AM
07-01-2014, 01:34 PM
07-01-2014, 02:36 PM
I dealt with the same problem.
Add in iso lateral work and start with the weak side first.
One arm pulldown and db rows work well.
Also mountain climber pull-ups to the one side as a warm-up will pre exhaust the muscle nicely.
FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM
Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2014, 04:36 AM
- By Sparta12 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2014, 08:17 PM
- By DataCaliber in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2004, 12:13 PM
- By sepheus61 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2004, 08:07 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:09 AM