Natural test booster and estrogen blocker question

symbianblack

Awards
Looking to compete physique class.. Looking for Natural test booster and estrogen blocker THAT WORKS..... That will NOT get someone testing positive at a natural show

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Rezveratrol at high dosage is an aromatise inhibitor. That will help with estrogen levels being reduced naturally. There's alot of debate out there on natural test boosters but Tribulus Terrestus seems to hold its own as a test booster. However, simply lifting heavy, eating properly and getting enough sleep will go a long way to increasing natural levels of test and then add in the rezveratrol to control estrogen conversion. - my 2 cents

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I've been loving Optimum Alpha, I bought it on amazon, I'm bulking and I've gained over 11lbs in 6 weeks with no gain in bodyfat

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Looking to compete physique class.. Looking for Natural test booster and estrogen blocker THAT WORKS..... That will NOT get someone testing positive at a natural show
Anabeta
erase
DIM
zinc
mucuna pruriens

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I had a close friend have a really bad experience with test powder so I've stayed away. His hair started falling out bad, like he could see a lot in his hands when he washed his hair, a lot, it was most likely from the DAA and mucuna pruriens together jacking up his progesterone, I'm sure plenty of people have used it without that issue but I'm not risking it

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
yes I was going to say this also, arimistane is classified as a prohormone
The reformulated one is (Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Pine Bark Extract (containing Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid))... Is this considered a prohormone?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
The reformulated one is (Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Pine Bark Extract (containing Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid))... Is this considered a prohormone?
yeah I realized the new one is out and changed my post, I'm actually not sure how it's classified for natural competition

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
yeah I realized the new one is out and changed my post, I'm actually not sure how it's classified for natural competition
Yea I'm not sure on that one either. Still though there is plenty of options to choose from.

recon819

recon819

Awards
I could not agree more, well said! I also had a good run with a simple Tribulus+DAA regimen last year along with the usual suspects in high-quality proteins and amino supps... oh, and real "whole" foods that were not destroyed by GMO efforts. It's not rocket science, although, the supplement companies would love for you to belive it is.
Rezveratrol at high dosage is an aromatise inhibitor. That will help with estrogen levels being reduced naturally. There's alot of debate out there on natural test boosters but Tribulus Terrestus seems to hold its own as a test booster. However, simply lifting heavy, eating properly and getting enough sleep will go a long way to increasing natural levels of test and then add in the rezveratrol to control estrogen conversion. - my 2 cents