sarms

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
I've been researching sarms as of late and am looking into starting one....I've been on and off of pros for a couple years now I'm 5'10 215 lbs and 11% bf...my question for anyone out there that's used pros, and has tried sarms, are the results similar? I'm skeptical about giving them a shot...I've read that they are non toxic and the results are "similar" to pros, just at at a slower rate... anyway any advise is welcome

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I myself have no personal experience, but I have seen results firsthand. My brother ran Osta @ 20-25mg and put on 5lbs in a month. 5lbs may not sound like much, but it was all mainly LBM and it looked more as if he added 10-12lbs!

I'd suggest a PCT because they can be suppressive, but he did not PCT (not even an OCT PCT) and recovered perfectly.

LGD 4033 is suppose to be a lot more anabolic, and a better mass builder than Osta so I'd give that a look, as well as MK 677 (looks pretty good too)

Hopefully someone w/ exp can chime in, or perhaps trying posting in the Anabolics section if you haven't