Taking a break from my diet??

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Taking a break from my diet??

What's everyone's take on taking bout 10-14 days off of my diet. I have been consistent with my diet and weight lifting for atleast 3 months. I'm getting ready to deploy so I been on vacation with my family and decided to take my week off from the gym that I haven had in 3 months. Is it ok if I take a break from my diet as well? I don't mean binge eating just maybe not eating so frequent and have a cheat meal here and there? Comments and suggestions please

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Its fine if you can control yourself. IT also depends on how you truly view a diet. Do you eat healthy because its part of your life or do you treat a diet as a means to and end? I personally make my diet part of my life and a cheat if you want to call it that is part of the plan for me.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I def make eating healthy a part of my daily life and routine. I never miss a meal nor a workout. I've always been very avid about it. Like I said my body needed a break from the gym and I'm gettin ready to deploy so I been on vacation spending time with my family and you know what comes along with that haha. But I haven't been binge eating just slightly enjoying myself
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

My typical everyday diet is like breakfast- 6 eggs half whole half white with either oats or whole wheat toast, mid Mornin snack protein powder blended with oats and peanut butter, lunch is usually a meat of some sort with some cheese and veggies, mid snack and pre workout is another protein shake with oats and then a piece of fruit, then dinner is about like lunch. Then bed time I do cottage cheese.

My cutting diet is 8 meals every 2 hours it's a lean meat, green veggie and complex carb. No dairy and no fruit. I brisk walk 25 min morning and night and my workouts mid day

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 12:32 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 11:07 PM
  3. Have to take a break from supps and lifting.
    By crpav in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 06:02 PM
  4. Taking a Break from Stims
    By methusaleh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-01-2006, 03:20 AM
  5. Take a look at my diet? Comments?
    By goldenchild777 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 02:31 PM