Me in Mens Physique Comp Labor Day2013

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone its been a while since I have been active on this forum but i think its time to get back on!

I did my first phyique comp on labor day couple days ago and learned alot {like to get a actual bodybuilder spray tan} haha i think i got DQd for being to white lol. the sport is racist! Cuz i didnt even make the top 5 and i felt like id be in the top 3!

here are some pics let me know what you guys think!
5'9''
159lbs

Venice Beach, CA [Muscle Beach]

Attachments

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats bro. Doing my first next year at 35. The judging is so far out there in MP. I'd be psyched that you were up there absolutely shredded looking better than the guys next to you. That's what I'm shooting for.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro. Doing my first next year at 35. The judging is so far out there in MP. I'd be psyched that you were up there absolutely shredded looking better than the guys next to you. That's what I'm shooting for.
thanks alot man. ya sad thing is i didnt even make the top 5!!!!! hha all because of a tan.... im guessing

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PEEEEEELED! Props dude ;)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
You are for sure shredded. Though it probably was because you didnt have a tan. A tan makes all the difference in the world when you are on stage. no tan is worse than having a crappy do it yourself tan done.

Also you pose that is up close (you and two other dudes) you dont look relaxed at all. Plus look at judges and scan around, dont look for anyone in the crowd you know. it helps trust me.

But overall, just relax when your up there. If your practice your posing enough you will be fluent enough to just hit it and be done. But you are shredded and it sucks but next time get a tan and you willbe right up there.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
You are for sure shredded. Though it probably was because you didnt have a tan. A tan makes all the difference in the world when you are on stage. no tan is worse than having a crappy do it yourself tan done.

Also you pose that is up close (you and two other dudes) you dont look relaxed at all. Plus look at judges and scan around, dont look for anyone in the crowd you know. it helps trust me.

But overall, just relax when your up there. If your practice your posing enough you will be fluent enough to just hit it and be done. But you are shredded and it sucks but next time get a tan and you willbe right up there.
awesome thanks alot. really appreciate the advice. ya i didnt practice my poses at all really and i kept lookin at my gf and dad in the crowd... and i was super tense i was almost shaking especially from keeping flex.

Quick question should you be all out flexing or should u kinda be relax flexing? flexing ur abs as hard as u can the whole time? thanks!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
awesome thanks alot. really appreciate the advice. ya i didnt practice my poses at all really and i kept lookin at my gf and dad in the crowd... and i was super tense i was almost shaking especially from keeping flex.

Quick question should you be all out flexing or should u kinda be relax flexing? flexing ur abs as hard as u can the whole time? thanks!
Depends on each individual. Thebreason why you need to practice in front of the mirror

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Depends on each individual. Thebreason why you need to practice in front of the mirror
hmm ok. definitly learned alot! i dunno when im gonna do another one... might wait till next year ! dunno yet

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
hmm ok. definitly learned alot! i dunno when im gonna do another one... might wait till next year ! dunno yet
YOu look shredded so you shouldnt have to do it to hard. But its how you feel you look the best. some guys flex like crazy, I know a few who dont at all. Essentially if you cant look relaxed on stage doing pose then dont do it that way

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
First picture, all I see is BIIG booooobies. Wow...

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
YOu look shredded so you shouldnt have to do it to hard. But its how you feel you look the best. some guys flex like crazy, I know a few who dont at all. Essentially if you cant look relaxed on stage doing pose then dont do it that way
really appreciate the kind words man... i got a little depressed after the competition cuz i didnt even place but was in the best shape of my life.... but cool news... yesterday i got approached at the gym and some guy asked what i was training for and i told him i did a comp... i guess he does em too but hes in the taller class and he used to be sponsored by a local supplement store. He sent the owner pics of me, and the owner wants me to come in! wooo !

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
First picture, all I see is BIIG booooobies. Wow...
hahah ya thats my friend pearl i work out with her sometimes... she wins alot of comps shes actually like in her 40s lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. 40+??

Good for her!

hahah ya thats my friend pearl i work out with her sometimes... she wins alot of comps shes actually like in her 40s lol

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
id take you home lol nj nj

jarod86

Awards
Well done man. Inspirational.

Never thought I would ever compete, though it is now fast becoming a goal.