End of summer shred
- 09-04-2013, 04:39 PM
- 09-05-2013, 06:40 PM
- 6'1" 206 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Nice. The abs and vascularity look good, which means you did your work on the cutting cycle. Job well done!
- 09-05-2013, 06:55 PM
What supplements did you take for your cut or what was your schedule like?
09-09-2013, 06:52 PM
09-09-2013, 06:59 PM
09-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the advice!
Just another question: what was your workout routine that you used for it? It coul just be a general description if you don't have time . Thanks man
09-15-2013, 01:48 PM
Good job. Now put some muscle on that frame during the winter bulk.
10-03-2013, 02:52 PM
winter bulk best time of the year! looking good over here.
Cutting is so stressful for me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rodja in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 64Last Post: 10-06-2011, 11:42 PM
- By Bolanrox in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 23Last Post: 08-29-2011, 09:37 AM
- By pittguy578 in forum PicsReplies: 35Last Post: 08-23-2010, 04:07 PM
- By morehead88 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2009, 06:07 PM
- By hethcliff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2005, 07:47 AM