Cant gain muscle weight, thinking about prohormones mabe? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Cant gain muscle weight, thinking about prohormones mabe?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

Iv been looking at androgeddon mass builder by aar couple of people I know take the mass builder cycle and have gained over 20+ lbs every time it has 2 months of the ph and 1 month of pct to wein u off of it its $207 but im gonna try eating a lot better before I try a cycle of it

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross_The_Boss View Post
    Iv been looking at androgeddon mass builder by aar couple of people I know take the mass builder cycle and have gained over 20+ lbs every time it has 2 months of the ph and 1 month of pct to wein u off of it its $207 but im gonna try eating a lot better before I try a cycle of it
    I can't believe how much of an idiot you are. I usually wouldn't be this harsh but numerous people have told you what to do and it falls on deaf ears.

Tot not advanced enough to use steroids. Gaining muscle and strength is so easy at your size and level. If you have not learned how to make great gains in muscle and strength naturally than a steroid (prohormone) cycle will do nothing for you.

If u think gaining mass is difficult at your size I can assure you keeping gains from steroids are harder. So if you can do it now you will lose what you gain in the on cycle.

Steroids come at a cost. Shutting down your hpta is never a good thing. There always a chance it will not restart properly, which would mean no kids and trt for life. They make your cholesterol go insanely bad, if your predispositioned for heart problems your playing with fire ect. I'm far from anti steroids/prohormones in fact they can be very helpful but the risk/reward ratio has to be there and you have all risks and little reward.

Also for any novice reading this do not ever ever ever run that armegeddon cycle. It's insanely dangerous. It's got like 3 methyls and one dimethyl steroid. Anytime you're running a dimethyl steroid you should never run anything more than one methyl max on top of it. If you are brave that is.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This thread gave me a headache
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

After looking back on this thread I think all the advice has been fall ing on def ears. I'm sorry I was part of this thread & I for one have learned and researched the f**k out of logs & posts since then.
    I hope others learn from this thread as well.
  5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Revival View Post

I can't believe how much of an idiot you are. I usually wouldn't be this harsh but numerous people have told you what to do and it falls on deaf ears.

Tot not advanced enough to use steroids. Gaining muscle and strength is so easy at your size and level. If you have not learned how to make great gains in muscle and strength naturally than a steroid (prohormone) cycle will do nothing for you.

If u think gaining mass is difficult at your size I can assure you keeping gains from steroids are harder. So if you can do it now you will lose what you gain in the on cycle.

Steroids come at a cost. Shutting down your hpta is never a good thing. There always a chance it will not restart properly, which would mean no kids and trt for life. They make your cholesterol go insanely bad, if your predispositioned for heart problems your playing with fire ect. I'm far from anti steroids/prohormones in fact they can be very helpful but the risk/reward ratio has to be there and you have all risks and little reward.

Also for any novice reading this do not ever ever ever run that armegeddon cycle. It's insanely dangerous. It's got like 3 methyls and one dimethyl steroid. Anytime you're running a dimethyl steroid you should never run anything more than one methyl max on top of it. If you are brave that is.
    Post looks solid except that u can still have babies on a shutdown system. You still produce sperm but the quality and life of the sperm is reduced subatantially. However this is highly variable. A single 100mg dose of Clomid a day before trying could make the difference.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

I agree that the first thing you should do is get your diet right and consistent then see where that takes you. Once you get that dialed in and gain as much as you can through food then I would try prohormones to get you more gains.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ross_The_Boss View Post
    Prohormones apparently work great for building muscle but im guessing there are side effect anybody take them that could tell me if I should take them and what to expect when taking them
    Why is this in the natural bodybuilding forum? Natural means no AAS no prohormones no nothing...move it to the other forum
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Why is this in the natural bodybuilding forum? Natural means no AAS no prohormones no nothing...move it to the other forum
    I agree .... Also , drop this thread all together ..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaining muscle weight
    By cabes92 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 04:35 AM
  2. 7'1, new here, looking to gain muscle/weight
    By stretch in forum Bulking
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 06:49 PM
  3. Gaining muscle weight
    By kenwood91 in forum Bulking