Rate my physique at 12%BF

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Looks more like 9% to me. Good job!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Looking nice and lean. What are your plans moving forward?

WormyJackal

WormyJackal

Awards
Looking nice and lean. What are your plans moving forward?
Thanks man. I cut down a little the last few weeks but now that I can see my definition better i think I'm just gunna keep clean bulking through the summer.

Aubb

Awards
Too skinny,you need a hangin bellie like me,I built mine with beer.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Really solid foundation, bro.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you look great!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think 10 more pounds and you could look even better, some emphasizing on those shoulders for width as well as the front for some added density could make a huge difference but dont neglect anything but i think shoulders could use some work but good physique to say the least.

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
Skinny/10
Cut/10

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
add about 10-15lbs of LBM and youll be alot happier. you kinda look like a body weight exercise kid. you know, the ones who do 1000 sit ups a day and play soccer. No offense. I would hit some heavy compound exercises and bulk hard through the winter. You have that body type that can loose fat quick and easily so i wouldnt worry too much about optimizing your metabolism and adding some solid mass to the frame.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woah! Crazy change!!!! Great job!

WormyJackal

WormyJackal

Awards
add about 10-15lbs of LBM and youll be alot happier. you kinda look like a body weight exercise kid. you know, the ones who do 1000 sit ups a day and play soccer. No offense. I would hit some heavy compound exercises and bulk hard through the winter. You have that body type that can loose fat quick and easily so i wouldnt worry too much about optimizing your metabolism and adding some solid mass to the frame.
your ten pounds heavier than me at 6'1?! And as for body exercises,,my "big three" lifts are quite a bit more than yours,, but I am 28 and powerlifted for many years before getting into "bodybuilding" I appreciate the feedback and I'm currently on my winter bulk.

pcowan13

Awards
you're about the same spot i'm at as well. definitely under 10%! keep it up man!!

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
you're shredded man

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your diet like? Do you tend toward just being lean as a rule, even if you eat garbage? Great physique btw.

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
looks good man. 12% seems high how did you get your body comp done