Bulk or cut??
- 06-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Bulk or cut??
I have been lifting about 2-3 years now. I'm 18, 6'2 185 lbs as of right now. I have cut down from 205. I am pretty lean, don't know my body fat %. I am just stuck whether to bulk more or cut, I did too dirty of a bulk before summer, that's why I'm cutting now. I was gonna go down to 170-175 lbs just to be shredded for summer but idk if that'll be beneficial or not. I know for my height I'm little, but I was looking for opinions. If I was to go on a bulk it would be extremely lean, like 100 calories over my maintenance.
- 06-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Orbit Nutrition Representative;
Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
- 06-06-2013, 08:05 AM
06-10-2013, 05:13 PM
been going hard for about 6 monthes now i cut all the way down to 180 lbs and now im trying to bulk up to 205 before my december show at the end of this year. im 20 years old 6'2" and weigh 189 currently. trying to find some good ways to bulk up but still maintain my six pack as always lol going for mens physic in december. any info would be greatly appretiated thanks!!
06-10-2013, 07:40 PM
07-03-2013, 09:03 PM
Dirty bulk is never the answer...
07-03-2013, 09:11 PM
07-10-2013, 01:57 PM
eat maintenance for a while and recomp
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bildo_21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 06-22-2007, 05:20 PM
- By Big Jay in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2005, 04:23 PM
- By timogburn in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 12-25-2004, 03:32 PM
- By 5111 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-31-2004, 09:29 AM
- By SwoleT in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2004, 12:48 AM