How the hell is this possible (read) - AnabolicMinds.com

How the hell is this possible (read)

Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

How the hell is this possible (read)

Hello guys,I made this thread because I want to share with you a situation that I come across. Well I've been training for 2 years now and I can definitely say that I'm amazed by the gains and strength. My diet is on track, I drink once every 2 weeks. Ive got all the supplements a natty person needs. my multis,proteins, pre workout, bcaas ,creatine and my working out routine combines strength and hypertrophy and I try to keep my form strict The problem is that my older brother (who got me into gym) ,he is training only 1 year more than me and he looks huge. But here is the shocking part. He eats only 3 times a day and after workout he eats only ,I say ONLY two egg whites. His form is awful, his lifts sucks, he trains 3 times a week back and biceps,he does not train legs or side abs , he benches 160 pounds for 8 and his chest is like huge with veins . He is the guy who thinks creatine is a steroid and when he saw the bcaa pills (the bottle had on the label a"Anabolic stack" thing , he said to me," you take
    anabolics lets go to the doctor you are gonna destroy yourself." .He believes all that propaganda she**t that TV programs say and he believes that if you want to cut down you need really high repetition. He is 25 and he does not have a clue about training and he still gets bigger every week. What the hell is going on? I feel stupid... Is he on juice or something? By the way he drinks alcohol 3-4 times a week. Is he a genetic freak?. He does two sets of 50 crunches 2 times a week and you can see his 8 pack despite the fact he is 16% bf or more.. How do you explain that? I'm getting mad about this!!
    That's me 8 months ago

Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

Everyone is different in terms of how their diet and exercise will impact them. If he's not juicing, then it would seem to me that he was fortunate enough to get the "better" genes in this scenario. Not to worry, to balance things out in the universe --> your parents gave you the intelligence gene. So in all likelihood you must be smarter than your bro.
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rnoorani View Post
    Everyone is different in terms of how their diet and exercise will impact them. If he's not juicing, then it would seem to me that he was fortunate enough to get the "better" genes in this scenario. Not to worry, to balance things out in the universe --> your parents gave you the intelligence gene. So in all likelihood you must be smarter than your bro.
    No he actually at the best college in here and with the highest grade in the country 19.88/20 ... he is studying robotics,I'm studying architecture but he is way like WAY smarter not only than me.. than the most people on earth... I'm the "rubbish" of the family seriously and I'm working harder than him in every way ,but again he beats me...I'm getting crazy.
    That's me 8 months ago
    •   

Stats
    5'3"  58 lbs.

Try his strategy and see what happens.
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Drinking partying all the time? Eating 3 times a day (about 2.300 kcal). Have a form that sucks... Lol I'm going to loose everything and become fat...

"Ain't nobody got time for that"
    That's me 8 months ago
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post

No he actually at the best college in here and with the highest grade in the country 19.88/20 ... he is studying robotics,I'm studying architecture but he is way like WAY smarter not only than me.. than the most people on earth... I'm the "rubbish" of the family seriously and I'm working harder than him in every way ,but again he beats me...I'm getting crazy.
    Sh*t dude, sorry to hear that. Then he got the book smarts gene and you got the street smarts? If not, the. the universe really didn't do you any justice.
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Troll.

Abs at abs at 16% bf?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Yeah man I think he is around 13-16% bf and he's got abs especially the first 4 are looking great.
    That's me 8 months ago
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

I'm good with science too but he is a phenomenon so no one gives a sh#%t about my achievements .The only thing that god gave me better than his is height I'm 6"2 he is 5"6.And I've got way better lifts than him despite the fact that I'm taller..
    That's me 8 months ago
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

This is the first troll I've seen on AM---and he's a bad one. o_0 Sorry about the talent-pool, guys. Sometimes the trolls are fantastically entertaining. This one blows.
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by trn450 View Post
    This is the first troll I've seen on AM---and he's a bad one. o_0 Sorry about the talent-pool, guys. Sometimes the trolls are fantastically entertaining. This one blows.
    Seriously man... I will try to take a picture of him. Why to troll you?Basically I don't even present myself as a huge ass body builder or smart guy. I'm talking about my brother.. if you think I'm troll then get away from the thread. I need an answer to my problem because I'm getting mentally ill from the jealousness.
    That's me 8 months ago
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

just call him a manlet and call it a day cuz thats all you got on him. or stop caring so much about size and pay more attention to strength training because thats where it actually takes effort to progress. dafuqs the point of looking like you can throw weight but cant even flick a penny?

btw, at his height, 10lbs muscle looks like 30lbs of muscle on someone your height. its easier for him because he has less body to fill

Similar Forum Threads

1. <(^^,)> What the hell is this supposed to be?
    By freqfly in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 11:59 AM
  2. What The Hell Is This???????!!!!!!!!
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 10:16 AM
  3. what the hell is this thing?
    By mweaver84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 09:58 PM
  4. Rant: Oh come on...what the hell is this (front page yahoo)
    By MashedPotato in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 04:14 PM
  5. what the hell is this stuff?
    By CrimsonOsiris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 11:04 AM