Chasing the Dream.
- 04-11-2013, 02:32 AM
- 5'10" 184 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Chasing the Dream.
This Friday I start my bulk for the next two years, I'm excited. It took me some time and consideration on what I wanted to do bodybuilding wise, and if anyone remembers me from a while ago I wanted to compete. That didn't happen due to the mental issues I got during contest prep, I don't blame anyone but myself. Dieting at 1200cals for 20weeks straight was not going to cut it. Within 8 weeks I had to call it quits. I was on a rough patch after that I binged pretty bad, but eventually I got my body back to normal no big belly. Everything was going well until I broke my hand or shall I say my knuckle. I went through a time where I was really low on money and depression was hitting me hard. I turned to sex, smoking weed, and drinking. I lost friends in the process. I didn't like who I was turning into. I came toy senses after some long thinking about life and decided to sober up and I did. Now I plan to comeback stronger and bigger than before and chase my dream of becoming an ifbb pro again. I plan to bulk these next 2 years and my goals is to reach about 250-270lbs. I plan to bring up everything and improve everything as well. My training and dieting is in check, Friday is the start oft journey. Wish me luck, and ill keep all you updated daily!
Similar Forum Threads
- By scw538 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 21Last Post: 03-21-2013, 10:27 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-09-2012, 11:42 AM
- By TMLAROCK213 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 46Last Post: 12-17-2011, 03:58 AM
- By TMLAROCK213 in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2011, 09:01 AM
- By thauncle in forum LG SciencesReplies: 15Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:12 PM