Views: 2001
Size:  53.2 KB

Name:  most muscular.jpg
Views: 1892
Size:  65.5 KB

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice size man, whats your goals
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Jesus dude...17? beard? yoked?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Jesus dude...17? beard? yoked?
    my thoughts exactly
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  300 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    my thoughts exactly

Ditto
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

hi guys, thanks for the comments. well basically my main goal is to be a ifbb pro. I know this may sound irrealistic but yeah that's my dream.

I will upload more photos soon

peace
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are you claiming natty?

If so,I like it very much.

But the shoulders and traps and back are a bit suspicious.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I thought for sure this kids on the sauce but then I look and see the crap lighting and using a flash. I'm sure it's just a little smoke and mirrors. Of course I'll kick myself for saying that when he comes in here and says he's on lol
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

I thought for sure this kids on the sauce but then I look and see the crap lighting and using a flash. I'm sure it's just a little smoke and mirrors. Of course I'll kick myself for saying that when he comes in here and says he's on lol
    dude there's no need to be arrogant..maybe the pose is making me look more muscular.. I train really hard since i'm 15 and I am very dedicated on the nutrition part as well.

for now I don't juice because I'm too young for that but if I really want to bring this sport to another level then I will when I turn 22 or 23.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

It's not arrogance. 5'7" 190lbs and a back spread like that at 17 is a bit suspicious when you see all the young kids juicing now a days. If you're natural then just ignore these comments and keep lifting! Suspicion is a compliment to natural guys haha
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

thanks but lol I dont consider my back that impressive
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudioAnimal View Post

dude there's no need to be arrogant..maybe the pose is making me look more muscular.. I train really hard since i'm 15 and I am very dedicated on the nutrition part as well.

for now I don't juice because I'm too young for that but if I really want to bring this sport to another level then I will when I turn 22 or 23.
    I was actually defending you before people jumped to conclusions and the last line was a joke, hence the 'lol'. Re-read and slow your roll.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

I was actually defending you before people jumped to conclusions. Re-read and slow your roll.
    I thought you said the crap lighting was helping me look better
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

I thought you said the crap lighting was helping me look better
    I was, in response to the post above me raising suspicion of steroid use at 17 years old. I simply thought that the lightning and your pose is making your delts and traps pop instead of steroid usage. I'm not saying you aren't big, look at yourself dude. I was defending you not being on the sauce, it wasn't meant to mean you're small.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

I will post more photos soon

peace guys
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  300 lbs.

What does your training look like now?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

I dont really follow a training plan I just train insane for about 45 minutes
    right now im cutting, I train each part very frequently with low volume and really low reps to keep my strength as much as possible as I lose weight. most of the time I invest it on doing HIT.. won't be easy
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I work with a guy like you, dudes ****ing stacked and is all natural, eats like **** and sits sub 10%. he's always being accused of cycling something.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

I dont sit sub 10% while eating like ****, I wish lol
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I dont sit sub 10% while eating like ****, I wish lol
    Yeah he's a genetic freak lol
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

hi guys, thanks for the comments. well basically my main goal is to be a ifbb pro. I know this may sound irrealistic but yeah that's my dream.

I will upload more photos soon

peace
    Becoming an ifbb pro is not particularly unrealistic if that is truly what you want. Most pros are your age, or younger, when they start out on their hormonal journey (arnold is a great example). if being an ifbb pro is truly your life's goal, and it has to be given what you will need to do to accomplish that goal, you need to become very familiar with the use of hormones (getting to the pro level of bodybuilding is all about the hormones; everything else, e.g., training, nutrition, etc., is just window dresssing to one degree or another). the one kid i grew up w/ who became an ifbb pro (was an olympia competitor in the late 90s), went hormonal at 16. i'm not recommending this course of action by any means, in fact i recommend against it, but if being an ifbb pro is truly your heart's desire there's no sense in waiting to do what has to be done. All of the people who tell u that u need to grow naturally, plateau as a natural, etc., are not ifbb pros or national level npc competitors. Look at the ages of the top pros when they started placing highly at npc-level shows. they're young. jason cutler was 19 when he started winning npc shows. u think it was b/c he had good genetics? nope. if u were a black guy u could wait a little longer, but you're not. truth.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JRam View Post
    Becoming an ifbb pro is not particularly unrealistic if that is truly what you want. Most pros are your age, or younger, when they start out on their hormonal journey (arnold is a great example). if being an ifbb pro is truly your life's goal, and it has to be given what you will need to do to accomplish that goal, you need to become very familiar with the use of hormones (getting to the pro level of bodybuilding is all about the hormones; everything else, e.g., training, nutrition, etc., is just window dresssing to one degree or another). the one kid i grew up w/ who became an ifbb pro (was an olympia competitor in the late 90s), went hormonal at 16. i'm not recommending this course of action by any means, in fact i recommend against it, but if being an ifbb pro is truly your heart's desire there's no sense in waiting to do what has to be done. All of the people who tell u that u need to grow naturally, plateau as a natural, etc., are not ifbb pros or national level npc competitors. Look at the ages of the top pros when they started placing highly at npc-level shows. they're young. jason cutler was 19 when he started winning npc shows. u think it was b/c he had good genetics? nope. if u were a black guy u could wait a little longer, but you're not. truth.
    nice post, thanks. the main problem is that taking drugs too early seems so dangerous, just not to mention it is ilegal therefore it is unlikely that I would have any kind of support from a doctor to supervise my health. In addition, I still live with my family, getting them is almost impossible, and If I got discovered my parents would kill me. generally people that takes steroids are grown up guys and live alone or with the girlfriend, im 17 so..
    Dorian yates started training at 20yo and started taking steroids 2 years after training naturally, so I still believe..
    to finish my post, this may sound kinda gay but I dont know if I have balls to take them because they're associated to health problems and even death.. I dont want to die..steroid users say its all the media bull****ing but still..
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

nice post, thanks. the main problem is that taking drugs too early seems so dangerous, just not to mention it is ilegal therefore it is unlikely that I would have any kind of support from a doctor to supervise my health. In addition, I still live with my family, getting them is almost impossible, and If I got discovered my parents would kill me. generally people that takes steroids are grown up guys and live alone or with the girlfriend, im 17 so..
    Dorian yates started training at 20yo and started taking steroids 2 years after training naturally, so I still believe..
    to finish my post, this may sound kinda gay but I dont know if I have balls to take them because they're associated to health problems and even death.. I dont want to die..steroid users say its all the media bull****ing but still..
    Lol at dying off steroids.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Lol at dying off steroids.
    so they can't kill you? some people died because of them, and im not talking about pro bodybuilders nor guys that don't know what they're doing with them. im talking about educated guys who use it for recreational bodybuilding
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

He's definitely natty what's wrong with you guys? I don't know where you went to highschool but he looks 100 percent natty damn everyone on the Internet assumes everyone's on juice
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

so they can't kill you? some people died because of them, and im not talking about pro bodybuilders nor guys that don't know what they're doing with them. im talking about educated guys who use it for recreational bodybuilding
    You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. Don't let any meathead lead you to believe steroids are harmless.
    Abs on a skinny dude are like tits on a fat chick....it doesn't count.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. Don't let any meathead lead you to believe steroids are harmless.
    yeah, the temptation wanna make us believe that they are harmless.. either way, if I want to bring this sport to another level I will have to use them..
  28. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stay natural for now, and see what the future holds. Def have more important things than cycling. My mindset, life, AMD choices all changed heavily between 17 and 21. See what the future holds. Besides, you have some awesome genetics.

With you being concerned on the health effects now, then I'd Recontemplate your IFBB goals, as they use the most unhealthy levels of AAS. Megadosing and constantly on.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

I train so hard ! damn it's so frustrating to train so damn hard, puking after legs and see juicers making more gains and without even training half as hard as me.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I train so hard ! damn it's so frustrating to train so damn hard, puking after legs and see juicers making more gains and without even training half as hard as me.
    Yes, but you will have your pride and your balls. The juicers will have neither.
    Abs on a skinny dude are like tits on a fat chick....it doesn't count.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.

lookin solid man, keep achieving hypertrophy
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

thanks man, when I finally reach single digit bodyfat I will post new photos.

already noticed some veins appearing on my forearms
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

just to update, this sunday I will complete my week 7 of cutting, body fat is between 10 and 13 (I think lol)
    bought ripped fast and animal cuts and I will first use ripped fast for 30 days then 1 week stop and then I will use cuts for the last 3 weeks.

Name:  snapshot (3).jpg
Views: 529
Size:  9.2 KB
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

damn the image is small.. but are there any differences in terms of bodyfat?

would like to know your opinions guys

thanks
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

OP natty or not you've got potential. You can always compete on the drug free side of the house. Let the haters in here hate. I got that sh*t all the time back in the day.

The lack of leg shots has me suspicious. How's the wheels look?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

the wheels are just as good as my upper body is, I train them as really hard as the other parts, I train to be a bodybuilder that means being proportioned I guess..I love big legs and back !
  37. New Member

Well all of these photos are fabulous. I am impressed with your physique and would like to thank you for sharing these pictures. I am sure that many people will inspire from your physique.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

thank you man for this comment, makes me feel better, ive been feeling kinda demotivated and frustrated this last few days.. even if everyone says that I look good especially taking into account that I am 17 years old I feel like for the dedication I put in this sport which is completely insane (im obsessed) I was supposed to look a lot better than how I am right now.. feel like I am a loser, frustration and kinda demotivated but here no one will ever give up, my dream is to be a pro bodybuilder and I wont rest till I finally achieve it.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  247 lbs.

ur going to be a big guy
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

Name:  lool1.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  85.6 KB

recent pic, hope you guys like it

Similar Forum Threads