- 02-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Alright guys, decided I wanna give natty bulking a go. I've used gear before and because of this I've ruined my test levels for a few months, so I decided to stay natty for good. I'm 5'9 and about 67kg, wanting to bulk as much as I can, 3200cals a day at 400c/230p/70f an training like a crazy person, but can't seem to put on weight. What needs to be done here?
- 02-27-2013, 03:44 PM
used gear at 5'9 and 145lbs? where were you before you did all that?
- 02-27-2013, 04:43 PM
02-27-2013, 10:36 PM
as far as training, more is not always better. you need rest just as important as the training. DC training is great for a bulk. what works for me wont always work for you. gotta find whats best. also, change in routine (routine, sets, reps, exercises) is high recommended for muscle confusion. dont wanna peak out during a bulk.
02-28-2013, 10:46 PM
03-02-2013, 09:03 PM
If you're not gaining now give 3500-3700 a shot, just check out the scale and record your progress. If you gain too much too quick dial the calories down
03-02-2013, 09:38 PM
03-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Can you explain the logic behind taking a pre workout and not gaining any fat?
03-04-2013, 11:57 AM
03-04-2013, 12:23 PM
03-04-2013, 12:24 PM
03-04-2013, 12:32 PM
03-04-2013, 08:46 PM
just try it natty man
Similar Forum Threads
- By thomassj in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 12-05-2011, 04:31 PM
- By MattRoeske in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 09-09-2007, 10:59 PM
- By Jon629 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-2006, 04:48 AM
- By Mulletsoldier in forum BulkingReplies: 25Last Post: 03-05-2006, 01:41 PM
- By El_Matarife in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 05-27-2005, 04:42 PM