Natural bulking

kp2012

Awards
Alright guys, decided I wanna give natty bulking a go. I've used gear before and because of this I've ruined my test levels for a few months, so I decided to stay natty for good. I'm 5'9 and about 67kg, wanting to bulk as much as I can, 3200cals a day at 400c/230p/70f an training like a crazy person, but can't seem to put on weight. What needs to be done here?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
used gear at 5'9 and 145lbs? where were you before you did all that?

kp2012

Awards
used gear at 5'9 and 145lbs? where were you before you did all that?
Up and down on the scale bro, my body composes weight really weird, measurements make me look a lot bigger than 145, but my actual mass for some reason is always really low. That's 145 after a cut by the way, I got up to 77kg on a bulk, which is about 170lb

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys, decided I wanna give natty bulking a go. I've used gear before and because of this I've ruined my test levels for a few months, so I decided to stay natty for good. I'm 5'9 and about 67kg, wanting to bulk as much as I can, 3200cals a day at 400c/230p/70f an training like a crazy person, but can't seem to put on weight. What needs to be done here?
even on things that arent natural, you should be much larger than 170 if bulking (at 5'9"). are you really eating 3200 cals a day? if so, try 3700 for a few weeks and adjust from there. also, quality carbs are the go to choice for a bulk. bagels are great. 50g of carbs in one bagel.

as far as training, more is not always better. you need rest just as important as the training. DC training is great for a bulk. what works for me wont always work for you. gotta find whats best. also, change in routine (routine, sets, reps, exercises) is high recommended for muscle confusion. dont wanna peak out during a bulk.

kp2012

Awards
even on things that arent natural, you should be much larger than 170 if bulking (at 5'9"). are you really eating 3200 cals a day? if so, try 3700 for a few weeks and adjust from there. also, quality carbs are the go to choice for a bulk. bagels are great. 50g of carbs in one bagel.

as far as training, more is not always better. you need rest just as important as the training. DC training is great for a bulk. what works for me wont always work for you. gotta find whats best. also, change in routine (routine, sets, reps, exercises) is high recommended for muscle confusion. dont wanna peak out during a bulk.
Won't 3700 lead to more fat gain?

nemix

Awards
If you're not gaining now give 3500-3700 a shot, just check out the scale and record your progress. If you gain too much too quick dial the calories down

supbrah

Awards
Won't 3700 lead to more fat gain?
If you are worried about fat gain, throw in a preworkout, I'm currently taking jack3d micro and my bodyfat has remained the same (bodypod results) and my weight on the scale is going up slowly but steady

nemix

Awards
Can you explain the logic behind taking a pre workout and not gaining any fat?

supbrah

Awards
Can you explain the logic behind taking a pre workout and not gaining any fat?
The caffeine and stims help with increasing metabolism and burn more calories, as long as you don't go to high over maintaince you won't gain much aft

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are worried about fat gain, throw in a preworkout, I'm currently taking jack3d micro and my bodyfat has remained the same (bodypod results) and my weight on the scale is going up slowly but steady
whats the correlation between pre workouts and body fat?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The caffeine and stims help with increasing metabolism and burn more calories, as long as you don't go to high over maintaince you won't gain much aft
diet as a MUCH greater role in body fat than does caffeine. many over weight people drink multiple cups of coffee. are they lean? not at all!

supbrah

Awards
whats the correlation between pre workouts and body fat?
I feel like the stims help me burn more calories and keep me lean that's just my opinion, and I've noticed this with the same diet adding or removing a pre workout,I seem to gain little fat or none with the pre workout, and bodypod results back this up

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
just try it natty man

David147

Awards
I guess I never heard of bulking naturally w/o "gym/supplements/weights." What will you do to help the body rid itself, or burn 300g of protein, and 500g of carbs?
What exactly do you mean by "bulking up", in your terms?
Are you planning any type of exercise?
If this works out for you, please let me know.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I guess I never heard of bulking naturally w/o "gym/supplements/weights." What will you do to help the body rid itself, or burn 300g of protein, and 500g of carbs?
What exactly do you mean by "bulking up", in your terms?
Are you planning any type of exercise?
If this works out for you, please let me know.
:-/

HeizzMP

HeizzMP

Awards
OP, if you're not gaining weight, you'll just have to up your calories. How did you determine 3,200cals? Most online calculators are just an estimate to get you started. If you're still not losing weight, I'd recommend adding 100cal/wk or so, and just watching your weight daily until you find the amount of calories you need to start gaining weight.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this real life?

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
I feel like the stims help me burn more calories and keep me lean that's just my opinion, and I've noticed this with the same diet adding or removing a pre workout,I seem to gain little fat or none with the pre workout, and bodypod results back this up
Caffeine at ~3-400mg a day in the form of instant coffee and some green tea is helping me stay a lot leaner than when I was drinking maybe 50mg worth of caffeine per day (and no green tea).

IMO (and I've read before that it takes at least 100mg) something happens once you get up to 100-300mg of caffeine per day where you just tend to stay leaner.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Stop counting calories and just EAT 6 to 8 meals a day eat like a beast would. And train ur ass off bench press, shoulder press , bent rows , squats dead lifts. 1 week heavy weight low reps next week moderate weight high reps. Learn your body

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Stop counting calories and just EAT 6 to 8 meals a day eat like a beast would. And train ur ass off bench press, shoulder press , bent rows , squats dead lifts. 1 week heavy weight low reps next week moderate weight high reps. Learn your body
I agree, particularly on the eating and exercises.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Did you actually have your test levels tested? Even if your test levels were low though I can't imagine that it would be hard to bulk up on that many calories with your frame. I'm 100% natty as well (for now) and have been for over 10 years. I'm also assuming that you do use non-hormonal supps as well and know how to lift properly?

If you have macros, diet, and training in check the only things that could holding you back are your metabolism (i.e. need to add cals) or your test levels.

Snow3y

Snow3y

Awards
That's one hell of a lot of calories for 67kg man... May I ask how you determined that's the number you should be eating?

maxtorres91

Awards
so I have a question on natty bulking. First I'm 5'5 and 173 lbs at 14% bf. I been bulking for a month and started to see some progress. I have never done gear or ph just stuck with the basics ( Bcaa, creating, protein... Etc) but I decided to add mass hgh and ad3 pct to my supplements. Since these are natty products this shouldn't give me any bad side effects right? I know it might be a dumb question but I never tried any test boosters or hgh boosters.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Mess with your carbs and fats. If your training like an animal without giving your body the proper sources to replenish then how do you expect to grow. If your not taking supplement then your gonna need more food slurces to supply your body with enough protein, carbs and fats. If you jumped on gear off the bat without knowing much about, just for looks and growth then you messed up. Start from the basics. Nutrition, supplements are tools to aid in your health goal. Gear should be used to surpass that limit and only to a certain extent. Im currently on t bol. Started at 20mg , 2nd week doing 40mg, im gonna stay there and then tone it down slowly. First time using this stuff. I gotta say im i pressed to how my body reacted. But like i suggest, start with nutrition. Mess with your fats and carbs. Time every meal

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered HST training?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My bad yo!