Test booster

1. Registered User
    Answers

Test booster

Hey all I live in the uk and I'm wanting to start having a test booster and I'm unsure what good ones are on the market at the mo is the any really good ones you would advise to be the best thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

test boosters only boost test if you naturally lack it. But the best ones that i know of are DAA (d aspartic acid) and Erase.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Test booster

BPS Endosurge
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

DAA would be my first choice. I prefer Test Powder or Dpol because they offer additional ingredients/benefits. I usually stack DAA with Erase or Erase Pro as well. Endosurge has a lot of good feedback, but I've yet to try it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed with Breezy but I'd like to add T-Blast onto his list as well. Check out Anabeta/Anabeta Elite also.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I dont think anabeta is a test booster, last i heard its a natural "myotropic"
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Yeh I've been hearing a lot of good things about dpol and have found a uk site that I can get it from but can't seem to find Erase is there any where in uk you know I can get it from? And also heard good things about DAA is there and brands that are better than others? I'm new to test boosters and only ever had creatine.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Ill say it again, DAA is crap. Theres only 1 study that claims it works, and it loosely applies to us. Ive seen countless blood tests that show its detrimental to your testosterone levrls.

AIs are the only "Tboosters" that i feel work.
    You are your own maker. Train dirty.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kdeome View Post
    Ill say it again, DAA is crap. Theres only 1 study that claims it works, and it loosely applies to us. Ive seen countless blood tests that show its detrimental to your testosterone levrls.

ALS where can you find them I'm in uk?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Test booster

AI = aromatase inhibitor
    Examples include products like Erase, Formasurge, etc. Not sure if the planet ships to the UK.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.
    Answers

From the standpoint of being older, turning 50, and never trying test boosters till 3 months back. I do like DAA.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by java2013 View Post
    Yeh I've been hearing a lot of good things about dpol and have found a uk site that I can get it from but can't seem to find Erase is there any where in uk you know I can get it from? And also heard good things about DAA is there and brands that are better than others? I'm new to test boosters and only ever had creatine.
    SNS daa is solid and cheap,dpol .sns zma,inhibit-p,erase or endosurge!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

you're supposed to combine DAA with AI's..DAA alone will also raise estrogen
  14. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Id be interested in knowing which products you do believe work.

Considering DAA is one of the few to have any human studies at all.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    From the standpoint of being older, turning 50, and never trying test boosters till 3 months back. I do like DAA.
    DAA is great! I ran it for the first time (D-Test by PNI) about 6 weeks ago and LOVED it. Afterward I transitioned to Paragon which is DAA based and it seems to be even a bit stronger. I've had a ton of people using Paragon and Erase with really good results.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    DAA is great! I ran it for the first time (D-Test by PNI) about 6 weeks ago and LOVED it. Afterward I transitioned to Paragon which is DAA based and it seems to be even a bit stronger. I've had a ton of people using Paragon and Erase with really good results.
    Paragon is most certainly stronger and also has strong anti-E properties as well as assists with lowering SHBG as well. Overall this is one powerful hormone-manipulation formula!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Paragon is most certainly stronger and also has strong anti-E properties as well as assists with lowering SHBG as well. Overall this is one powerful hormone-manipulation formula!
    I am LOVING paragon and I have even gone through the flu and some other issues while using it and the results have been more than impressive!
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Re: Test booster

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    test boosters only boost test if you naturally lack it. But the best ones that i know of are DAA (d aspartic acid) and Erase.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    DAA would be my first choice. I prefer Test Powder or Dpol because they offer additional ingredients/benefits. I usually stack DAA with Erase or Erase Pro as well. Endosurge has a lot of good feedback, but I've yet to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Agreed with Breezy but I'd like to add T-Blast onto his list as well. Check out Anabeta/Anabeta Elite also.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    I dont think anabeta is a test booster, last i heard its a natural "myotropic"
    Its not classified as a "testosterone booster" however, Anacyclus p., the main ingredient in Anabeta does have a recent study showing that it boosts test.

6 people in this thread alone strongly disagree with you. DAA is not "crap". Reading posts on forums doesn't qualify you as a reliable source to write off ingredients as crap. It may not have worked for you but that happens with all supplements There is not a single ingredient that works for everyone 100% of the time

Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    SNS daa is solid and cheap,dpol .sns zma,inhibit-p,erase or endosurge!

Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natural Test boosters
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 11:38 AM
  2. Using ATD and 3OHAT as LT test boosters
    By the Cardinal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 09:25 AM
  3. Natural Test Boosters
    By blahblah192 in forum Supplements