1/2" difference on biceps any way to fix this? - AnabolicMinds.com

1/2" difference on biceps any way to fix this?

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1/2" difference on biceps any way to fix this?

My right bi is 17.5" and my left is 17". Anyway to fix this?
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    My right bi is 17.5" and my left is 17". Anyway to fix this?
    Do more dumbbell lifts (especially for back and bicep exercises) and things should correct themselves over time
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post

Do more dumbbell lifts (especially for back and bicep exercises) and things should correct themselves over time
    Thanks bro. Was thinking about maybe doing that and trying for 1mr each time with my left than I do with my right. What do you think?
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

4. New Member

Is the shape of the muscle different? Have you injured one or the other? Did you ever play a one-side dominant sport (ie - baseball)?

May help answer the question. You could always do a couple of extra sets of DB curls with the smaller size.

My right shoulder is jacked - injured - and I played in high school, college, then semi-pro for a few years and my right biceps peak is not as good as my left (I through right handed) and I know it's from the injury, nerve damage, and also the constant elongation from throwing. Will probably never be completely symmetrical.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    Is the shape of the muscle different? Have you injured one or the other? Did you ever play a one-side dominant sport (ie - baseball)?

May help answer the question. You could always do a couple of extra sets of DB curls with the smaller size.

My right shoulder is jacked - injured - and I played in high school, college, then semi-pro for a few years and my right biceps peak is not as good as my left (I through right handed) and I know it's from the injury, nerve damage, and also the constant elongation from throwing. Will probably never be completely symmetrical.
    No difference in shape and no injuries but I have played baseball/softball for over 30 years so that would make sense. Wow would have never even crossed my mind. Thanks brotha!! I will start doing a few more sets/reps with my left and see where that gets me.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yup i have the same problem due to a shoulder injury. Like hossjob said throw in a couple more sets for the smaller arm or just add it in on another day until you feel you have balanced them out.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Same here. Right handed and left bi is bigger. And I even had surgery to repair a completely torn biceps tendon and still it is bigger

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any ways to boost libido on cycle?
    By brendan670 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 06:31 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 11:20 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 11:48 PM
  4. Prop Pain!!! Any way to fix it.....?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 12:27 PM
  5. is there any way to get rid of some estro ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-21-2004, 11:43 AM