1/2" difference on biceps any way to fix this?
- 01-03-2013, 10:10 AM
- 01-03-2013, 10:29 AM
- 01-03-2013, 10:58 AM
01-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Is the shape of the muscle different? Have you injured one or the other? Did you ever play a one-side dominant sport (ie - baseball)?
May help answer the question. You could always do a couple of extra sets of DB curls with the smaller size.
My right shoulder is jacked - injured - and I played in high school, college, then semi-pro for a few years and my right biceps peak is not as good as my left (I through right handed) and I know it's from the injury, nerve damage, and also the constant elongation from throwing. Will probably never be completely symmetrical.
PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
01-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Life's a garden, dig it
01-03-2013, 05:30 PM
Yup i have the same problem due to a shoulder injury. Like hossjob said throw in a couple more sets for the smaller arm or just add it in on another day until you feel you have balanced them out.
Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
05-16-2013, 10:01 PM
Same here. Right handed and left bi is bigger. And I even had surgery to repair a completely torn biceps tendon and still it is bigger
Similar Forum Threads
- By brendan670 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 01-09-2013, 08:31 PM
- By ArmyDoomFreek in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2010, 01:20 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-22-2006, 01:48 AM
- By Mr.50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2005, 02:27 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2004, 01:43 PM