1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Lifting program to Compete

im cutting right now..i want to be close to contest ready so i can fully learn exactly how to diet/train for a show without embarrassing me on stage.lol..after this cut i will bulk back up and sign up for a show and diet down while making adjustments to what i do wrong this time..Im not looking for a step by step layout just a vague outline. I want to know how i should train while cutting NATURALLY, cardio included..im stressing natural because i dont wanna see any of that bro science bullshat "high reps"..it works for the pros cuz theyre a walking pharmacy

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.07%

Train the same way you would to bulk. YOu have to trick your muscles int' KEEPING their size. When you limit cals your body is going to want to lose muscle first. Keeping/building muscle is not a human biological need on the chain of survival.

That in mind, look into Eric Broser's Power, Rep Range, Shock training and his Fiber Damage/Fiber Saturation training. People rave about it. I've been using it for 6-7 years and love it. It's the original "Muscle Confusion" program that has been "ripped off" by many "gurus". You can't beat it.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.74%

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    im cutting right now..i want to be close to contest ready so i can fully learn exactly how to diet/train for a show without embarrassing me on stage.lol..after this cut i will bulk back up and sign up for a show and diet down while making adjustments to what i do wrong this time..Im not looking for a step by step layout just a vague outline. I want to know how i should train while cutting NATURALLY, cardio included..im stressing natural because i dont wanna see any of that bro science bullshat "high reps"..it works for the pros cuz theyre a walking pharmacy
    I will also say to try PRRS..I respect your comment about ''bro science''
    One thing about Eric Broser creator of this training system, if you have questions, He will answer it.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP

•   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.07%

Eric actually started a Q & A thread here. He's more than willing to help. ONe of the greatest persons you'll ever meet:

I don't have 150 posts yet so I can't llink you, but I think it's in the Supplement section under Supplement companies under the PNI forum.

YOu can also search his articles here and on google.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.34%

Be sure to check out in the training forum the threads I put up about PRRS and FDFS training. These are the ultimate training tools for bulking, cutting and natural athletes!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.71%

swimming is a good way to trim those abs for at least an hour a week. Or enroll in a dancing class because it is something that will make you come out of your comfort zone and make you work that fat off. Or you could play a game that involves you running around in small spaces. If you get my drift, i am recommending something out of the normal crunches thingy.

As for trimming those muscles, i would recommend you take up the Phil Heath program where to avoid injuries, you do a lot of machine training e.g crossover pulls, tricep extension, etc, instead of free weights. If you prefer going the free weights route, cut the weight you normally do and do more sets, e.g if you use 40kgs to benchpress, and you normally go for 5 sets and 10 reps, change that to 20kgs for the weight and maintain the 10reps but increase the sets to 10. This will enable you to avoid injuries just before the competition.
    Discover how to double your gains without putting twice the effort.
    http://buytestosteroneonlinenow.com/
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Be sure to check out in the training forum the threads I put up about PRRS and FDFS training. These are the ultimate training tools for bulking, cutting and natural athletes!
    awsome! thanks man will def look into that..ill probly bther you with a bunch of pms.thanks for all the replies guys..i really want to compete
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.34%

awsome! thanks man will def look into that..ill probly bther you with a bunch of pms.thanks for all the replies guys..i really want to compete
    All good bro!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.74%

feel free to pm any one of the PNI/BBI reps,always glad to help!!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    feel free to pm any one of the PNI/BBI reps,always glad to help!!
    Yes we are always willing to help and we never flame the only dumb questions are the ones that are not asked
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 999
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 08:57 PM
  2. To Compete, or Not To Compete?
    By HARDtotheCORE in forum Pics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 08:31 PM
  3. Training Program to Prep for Special Forces
    By RobInKuwait in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 04:02 PM
  4. Ughh.... What type of Cardio/Lifting program for me??
    By foreverdown92 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 11:58 PM
  5. Lifting Program
    By Rebel in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 12:20 PM