Advise on my workout?
- 11-22-2012, 12:55 PM
- 12-03-2012, 04:52 AM
Well in my opinion your workout is good and i am also impressed with your diet. Try to eat some food that has more calories and protein. Try to add eggs,meat and chicken in your diet.
- 12-04-2012, 10:04 AM
- 5'10" 185 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
^^ LOL what is going on here. These posts have to be a joke
12-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Good routine! eating is a great tip. i would also try throwing in a few hour of sleep, over night seems to work good for me.
GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
Similar Forum Threads
- By jief in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2009, 11:51 AM
- By mm8850 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2008, 04:06 PM
- By mm8850 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2008, 12:07 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2005, 01:12 PM
- By VES in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2004, 12:35 AM