Compound 20 + Diet

1. Registered User

Compound 20 + Diet

I am new to this forum and have a question regarding Compound 20.

My goal is to do a bodybuilding show in 2013 drug free. I am 5'7" and weigh 178lbs. My body fat is 19% due to bulking in which I started at 155lbs.

I would like to start cutting and have been carb counting since last week. To get started I have been consuming no more than 200gs of carbs and my protein intake is between 183 - 214 grams. As of today my weight is 173lbs first thing in the morning. I want to stay above 170, preferably 175lbs for a show, but I do not know if I am heading in the right direction. I have also had my eyes on Compound 20 but do not want to take it until I feel I have a solid diet plan. Hopefully I can get some good advice on this forum regarding a proper diet.

I weight train four days a week and do cardio five a days a week for 25 minutes. If I do cardio in the morning I take in some protein but no carbs and my whey post workout. Another thing I started doing is logging every meal.

2. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

2013 for a show huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. Registered User

I think I may have phrased my wording wrong. My goal is to do a show in 2013 if all goes well with my cutting even if it means competing at bantamweight.

I was looking for a critique regarding my protein and carb ratio.

Also if somebody could post an example of their cutting diet that would be great.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Compound 20 is something else I will say that much. Combine it with anabolic pump for amazing results. Within a week or so my thirst and hunger begins to skyrocket and my body temperature increases. I have these periods where I can feel the pulse in my head beating rapidly followed by a heat wave feeling. Only negative effect I've noticed is that it seems to effect my short term memory. Also I get this strange burning at the top of my head lol. It comes and goes but really doesn't bother me much
  5. Registered User

Hi JD261985,

Thank you for replying to my thread.

I have had my eyes on it for some time now and read about its side effects as well. Another thing I have read is that it effects everybody differently so hopefully I will respond to it.

I have begun working on a rough draft meal plan which I will be sticking to. However if something needs tweaking I would love to know. I want to be sure everything is in check before supplementing.

Meal 1
    Green Tea
    1/2 cup egg whites
    5 oz skinless chicken
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    vegetable

Meal 2
    Fish or Salmon
    1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 3
    Green Tea
    Whey Protein w/ flax seed

Meal 4
    Green Tea
    5 oz chicken
    4 oz yams
    vegetable

Meal 5
    5 oz Ultra lean Turkey Meat
    1/2 cup quinoa
    vegetable

Meal 6
    Casein in water
    1 teaspoon of peanut or almond butter

*Post workout is 34 grams of whey and 56 grams of carbs
    *Angus beef will be limited to only once or twice a week
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by saam.sadeghi
    I am new to this forum and have a question regarding Compound 20.

My goal is to do a bodybuilding show in 2013 drug free. I am 5'7" and weigh 178lbs. My body fat is 19% due to bulking in which I started at 155lbs.

I would like to start cutting and have been carb counting since last week. To get started I have been consuming no more than 200gs of carbs and my protein intake is between 183 - 214 grams. As of today my weight is 173lbs first thing in the morning. I want to stay above 170, preferably 175lbs for a show, but I do not know if I am heading in the right direction. I have also had my eyes on Compound 20 but do not want to take it until I feel I have a solid diet plan. Hopefully I can get some good advice on this forum regarding a proper diet.

I weight train four days a week and do cardio five a days a week for 25 minutes. If I do cardio in the morning I take in some protein but no carbs and my whey post workout. Another thing I started doing is logging every meal.
    Here is some feedback and reviews in compound 20
    http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/forum...ick-to-follow/

AP would be a solid addition as well, really helps utilize those carbs while keeping insulin to a minimum.

If you have an questions about using the 2 products, please feel free to contact me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Registered User

I really don't think you should limit beef to one time per week at this point. I eat beef all prep and if I need to lean out a bit more at the end I will cut back to Chuck Tener Steak and 96% beef and continue to slowly decrease consumption from 2 times per day, to 1 time per day,to training days only. If NEED be at teh very end I will switch out the beef ro 99% lean turkey, HOWEVER, I have noticed negative effects in keeping saturated fat that low. Keep in mind you need saturated fat and cholesterol in your diet to synthesize testosterone. The last time I cut out all red meat and limited my egg yoks to 1 per day my libido seriously crashed. I will never do that again.,
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CKD or 40/40/20 diet for epi/tren cut?
    By pitching101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 09:44 AM
  2. Meal plans for someone on a 40/40/20 diet
    By searcyc2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 11:51 AM
  3. Meal plans for someone on a 40/40/20 diet
    By searcyc2 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 07:02 PM
  4. 40-40-20 diet