- 10-26-2012, 12:16 PM
- 10-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Yes, but don't to have significant gains in LBM while doing say.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 10-26-2012, 12:27 PM
Oh ok, thanks man. So is like once or twice a week fair enough of training?
10-26-2012, 12:29 PM
You won't make a lot of improvements in either your cardio or MMA skill with that low of frequency. It's pretty much impossible to make big strides at both concurrently.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
10-26-2012, 12:32 PM
Ok man, I know what to do now. Appreciate the help.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tkc0mand3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2012, 08:15 PM
- By Highlanda01602 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2008, 08:29 PM
- By Iron Warrior in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 07-17-2003, 01:01 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2003, 12:27 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-28-2003, 01:46 PM