- 10-12-2012, 12:50 PM
- 10-12-2012, 05:22 PM
genetic... he has long muscle tendons and a shorter muscle belly which make it look spaced out like that when he is lean.M.S. Exercise Physiology
ACSM: Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist
- 11-12-2012, 02:35 AM
11-13-2012, 02:29 AM
All about genetic insertions and attachments. His are unusual for sure.
*CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
05-23-2015, 02:32 AM
You have some space there naturally (genetics). It's not a problem though. If you build your pecs up on all sides it will look fine. If you are only hitting your pecs one way you are missing out. You can build up a 'shelf' on the inside, underneath and at the very top by your collarbone. Add flies and cable work to your chest routine and you'll see what I mean.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pjorstad in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 189Last Post: 01-17-2011, 03:26 AM
- By dez/null in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:03 AM
- By WYD02 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2003, 08:41 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2003, 12:09 AM
- By txwakeskater in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 01-13-2003, 06:47 AM