NANBF arnold missouri - AnabolicMinds.com

NANBF arnold missouri

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NANBF arnold missouri

Its a "natural" show, but clearly some of the guys (including myself) either cycled designers/steroids. How are they getting around the polygraph and UA?

Im asking because i plan to compete in it (registering late, deadlines the 5th) and ive been on formestane and sarms for a while now and i came off a super dmz cycle 3 months ago. (All banned substances)

Help? Before i pay all this money and get denied to compete lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bump
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

You're going to have a hard time getting anyone to tell you how to pass a drug and/or polygraph test for using banned substances in a bodybuilding comp. I understand that it happens at pretty much EVERY natural show, but most people have a lot of respect for the sport and will not likely tell you how to beat the testing. I wish you the best of luck though. If the rest of you is anything like your V-Taper you should do very well at the show.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter
    You're going to have a hard time getting anyone to tell you how to pass a drug and/or polygraph test for using banned substances in a bodybuilding comp. I understand that it happens at pretty much EVERY natural show, but most people have a lot of respect for the sport and will not likely tell you how to beat the testing. I wish you the best of luck though. If the rest of you is anything like your V-Taper you should do very well at the show.
    Very true. Thanks bro, im just going to take it if i pass i pass if not, then im out of luck.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats you favorite Arnold Movie?
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 11:09 AM
  2. Pics from the Arnold
    By WYD02 in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 07:13 AM