Twice a week
- 08-31-2012, 03:58 PM
Twice a week
I read an article from Mickey mariotti former strength and conditioning coach for the university of Florida now he's with Ohio state, and he recommends doing each muscle group twice a week. Does anyone else out there do this type of training? I know you should have atleast 48 hours rest between workouts but is it possible to make big gains this way?
- 08-31-2012, 04:10 PM
There's a world of difference between training like an athlete and trying to look like a BB'er.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 08-31-2012, 04:15 PM
So are you saying its not good to do twice a week for B.B.?
08-31-2012, 08:37 PM
09-01-2012, 10:56 AM
I get what your saying it just seems like as soon as you think your doing it right you read something else that makes you question yourself.
09-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Travis in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2007, 09:07 PM
- By rockstar6181 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 30Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:14 PM
- By justreading in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 05-31-2006, 09:28 PM
- By 200wannabe in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2005, 01:28 PM
- By Bas4Lizzife in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2005, 10:08 AM